John Travolta

Sued By Masseur

He Touched My Penis

5/7/2012 1:36 PM PDT UPDATED: 5/8/2012 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0507_john_travolta_laqsuit_massage_2
John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.

Dino

Let's say that what the masseur is true. He is a male whore anyways under the ''private masseur' category. Of course he already saw the couple millions dollar deal in his hand since is Travolta the customer. He doesn't fool anyone !!!

LILLIAN SANTANA

Theis guy is a lier wants money all the way .John is not that way at all.

lajuana

it will not be the 1st time of homosexual alligations against travolta so i jus don't believe he would be so
brasen toward some one he doesnt know

Jared

having worked for a hollywood company of crooks who abused me in sweatshop conditions writing software at minimum wage, for months until I quickly burned out, this entirely sounds believable. they took credit for and sold my work for millions to studios etc., and their success was due to the 2 attributes required to succeed in hollywood, mentioned in this article

Norman Allen

BIZARRE!

cara

Ive known hes gay for 25 years..the whole industry knows...this is nothing new.

No comment

Isn't is nice how our laws let people file a civil court do***ent as John Doe and all the public can view the claims in it. The only person names is Travolta, and who knows if the claim is true or falst. I think you should have to post your true name unless it is a criminal case.

KA-BLAM

KAAA-BLAAAAM!!!_i knew he was hanging around Oprah Winfrey too LONG!!!

maney

Bull-oney!!!!

Kylee

The massage guy probably didn't know it was Travolta because Johnny wasn't wearing his toupe !

Maddog

Hi John. Call me...

Robert

If John D'OH, Dough or Doe was so wronged and claiming sexual assaults then why didnt he call the cops and file criminal charges - NOOOO just go after the money. LOSER!!!

jester51

I usually don't bother to comment but even if John Travolta is gay, this story is nothing more than a person deciding to go after a big buck instead of the normal rate that he charges. How did John grab the shaft of his penis unless the masseur got naked when he did the massage. I've gotten massages from females and if they got naked when they massaged me, I knew that more was available if the "price is right". I've spent too much time commenting on this already, I just have to call it a bull sheet attempt to make more money from a celebrity. Of course if any of this is true, John is stupider then the average bear.

PJames85

Well, If John really did seek this dude out online I think that says it all.

Kowny Krush

WHAT? JT touched some guy's peeniss? *yawn!* I've been hearing about this kinda stuff for Y E A R S.