Kim Kardashian

Rollin' On Kanye's Dubs

5/7/2012 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
Kanye West
MUST be getting serious with Kim Kardashian -- he's letting her drive his $500,000 whip in L.A. while he's in NYC.

We got this pic of Kim driving Kanye's Mercedes SLR McLaren this AM to Barry's Boot Camp in Sherman Oaks.

Kim's family just signed a $40-plus million deal with E! for their reality shows, so she could probably afford to buy her own.

BTW, Kim owns a Range Rover, a Ferrari, a Bentley ... oh, and a Rolls Royce Ghost ... but it's way more fun to drive your boyfriend's car.

Jen

Who give a ****. So she took his piss like a good bitch, she always does. NEXT!

rico

TMZ, WHY DO YOU KEEP GIVING US THESE STORYS. MOST EVERYONE CANT STAND THOSE TWO. PLEASE STOP, MOST OF US COULD CARE LESS.

haidee

THiS BiTCH iS All OVER THE PlACE !

Majestik

She's rolling on more than Kanye's "DUBS".

Joan K

That is just wonderful KMZ, now I can go on with my day, losers.

NobodySpecial

It's the constant reminder to the paps that she is dating Kanye. I'm surprised she doesn't walk out of his house with a used condom stuck to the bottom of her shoe.

"Look at me, look at me, men still like me, I'm not a total wh-re !"

Jen

So this is what she get for drinking his piss huh? Nasty ass bitch.

turd

Clearly she pulled up in his other, other Benz. #Otis

Joan K

To NOBODYSPECIAL, I thought that was so funny, I can picture it.

Christy

Bleach Kanye....plenty of bleach for that seat.

PPC

She is a trashy, cheesy ho. She is famous for being peed on in a video and having a cottage cheese, huge butt. Without her pounds and layers of makeup, she is nasty. She is a 2-time divorced (almost at least) gold digger, cheat chaser, and a dream killer. I have had, and have now, a couple of nice Mercedes and this car is a POS, mostly since little boy KWest has one and now Kartrashian has driven one. She will blow, in general, and blow all of her money.

PPC

anony

WTF did she EVER do to get all that money and all those cars? Have sex with the brother of a semi-celebrity? We all have to SERIOUSLY reprioritize who we think is "famous." She is INFAMOUS.

janet

West will be kept around as long as he's useful to her and then dropped.

Then again maybe not they are the most dispised no talented people.

LasVegasResidency