Kris Jenner STABS Back

at Facelift Lawsuit

5/7/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0505_kris-jenner_getty
Kris Jenner is ADAMANT -- her facelift did not impede her credibility to market beauty products ... and has filed a countersuit against the cosmetic company who is trying to renege on their contract.

As TMZ previously reported ... mama Kardashian was sued by B&P cosmetics in 2011, after they claimed her facelift tarnished the reputation of their product "Beautiful Eyes in a Bag" -- for which Jenner was the celebrity spokeswoman.

KJ has fired back -- solidifying her previous claim that the facelift didn't affect her eyes, or her ability to endorse the product -- by filing a countersuit last month in Ohio.

In legal docs, Kris says she held up her end of the deal and alleges B&P is exploiting her well-publicized trip under the knife in order to squirm out of their contract.

According to docs, Jenner wants to keep the $305k advance B&P gave her and seeks compensatory damages and legal fees for the entire ordeal.

A judge has yet to rule.

0508-kris-launch-credit

Firefly

my posts are not showing up....testing.

TC

More Kardashian fraud.....? Kardashian = Litigation

Firefly

Beautiful eyes in a bag? What is that bag Jenner trying to sell now a bag of eyeballs? I swear they will try to sell anything for a buck.
I don't know about y'all but the name Beautiful Eyes in a Bag reminds me of a serial killer that keeps it's victims eyes as souviners. I guess the next thing they will sell his balls in a bag. Their mates aren't using them anymore.

janet

the whole family is plastic and nothing but cons.

lowens1975

She needs to sue to plastic surgeon. The face lift didn't take.

oink

All plastic, fake

DTrumpJrsDoubleChin

Money hungry bitch.
Disgraceful.

Joan K

Just can't go a day without something about the Trashians, can you KMZ? Her face looks lumpy and she is a money hunger "B", too bad the whole plastic family can't take their money and leave this planet but then what would KMZ talk about?

nicole

I really really don't like this woman, I would be mortified if she was my mother. She stoops so low with her kids to make money off them. I'm proud to say I've never been duped by any of them.
I use to feel for Bruce, but he knows what's up....even though he pretends not to!

Susan62509

If you look at the first picture above (top one), you will see all the bumps on her chin and under her lip with one under her eye. Those are juvederm (liquid fillers) to plump up the skin. Her doctor should have smoothed them out. I guess she wants to be young like her daughters but get a life lady, you're old, so face it.

dennis

after all that plastic surgery she looks like a man with a rubber face

Hamptonsdude

Fake? Phony? Liars? It's the Kardashians!!!

Faye

I swear, I cannot figure out why anyone watches this family. They are famous for being famous. Other than Bruce who actually did win an Olympic Gold Medal, none of them has ever done a thing worthy of any of them being famous.

victory

I hate to sound nasty, but Kris Jenner looks as if she needs a facelift, by the photo shown, you'd never know she already had the procedure done. I'd be disappointed w/ the results if I looked like that post surgery.

Nunya

The facelift didn't help either...RUFF!