Lindsay Lohan

Settles Beef

With Betty Ford Worker

5/7/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507_lilo_dawn_holland_tmz_3
Lindsay Lohan
has called a truce in her war with a former worker at the Betty Ford rehab clinic ... the woman who sued the actress, claiming Lindsay brutalized her after being ordered to take a breathalyzer test.

TMZ broke the story ... the worker -- Dawn Holland -- claimed she tried to administer the breathalyzer after Lindsay had returned to the rehab clinic one night in late 2010 and appeared intoxicated.

According to Holland, Lindsay recoiled in anger, grabbing Holland's right wrist ... "twisting and pulling it for 8-10 seconds."

Lindsay acknowledged there was a scuffle -- but insisted she was provoked by Holland ... and any injuries she may have caused were in self-defense.

The case settled for an undisclosed amount -- we're told Lindsay paid something to make it go away, although we don't know how much.

ilovegossip

Anyone else notice how dirty Chatwal's shoes were at the art event? He's a millionaire? And he hosted the event...

They are a match made in heaven!

LLsez

“@dinalohan: @LarryFortensky hey larry! Its dina. Can't wait to meet you! I'm Lindsay's mom!!. Follow me!”

LLsez

IT'S THE BIG DAY!!! BLO IS BACK ON SET!!!!! ("it" said so)

_________________________________________
Am sure it will go well. As awards said sometime back, "Lindsay has hits all the time, mostly with cars and fists."

Nikki

In pimp daddys culture, you dont need to bathe. Thats why a billionare like him doesnt care if " Last Chance Lohan" dosent bahte. The sinker and dirtier the better.

Nikki

Dont you think if "Last Chance Lohan" was really Pimps girl, she would be staying at his hotel, or home. Not his competitors hotel,
I think "Last Change Lohan" is stalking him. She knew of this event and went. She is a stalker

Grandma Cracker

Can't wait to hear about Lindsay back on set. I wonder who (or what) her practice Dick will be?

awards

GLEE DROPS LOHAN SCENES FROM NEXT EPISODE!

Reacting to a whisper campaign and potential network boycott, the Producers of Glee have decided to delete the Lindsay Lohan shots in the coming musical comedy-drama. Claiming “artistic incompatibility” rather than a ratings crash, her role will be played by a chimp in a tutu. Not just any chimp mind you, but Willie who has far more lifetime movie credits than Lindsay!

Glee’s accountant said “Lindsay was working for peanuts anyway and the move to bananas will not break the budget.”

Willie said “Playing a talent judge on Glee is not really an artistic stretch for me and even a gerbil can out act Lindsay, so this is not really a big deal because it is on the small screen.” Willie and his brother Harry Bolls first starred in Project X and have had epic careers.

Linds said “WTF? I’ll sue them! Peanuts? Those MoFo’s did a bait and switch on me! I thought they said penus!”

The Producers said “We know we did the right thing, commercial slots for the show are selling at a 50% premium this morning, eh? Our advertisers are thrilled!”

“Why would Willie dump on us like that? We are offended by his mention of us in the same sentence as Ms. Lohan! At least we pay dues!” said a gerbil from the Screen Actors Guild.

Nikki

I dont know how they can start filming today, casting call I can see. Not filming

Nikki

Will they stop filming for 14 days ( cannes is 12 days added two days for travel) so "Last Chance Lohan" can party her ass off in Cannes, just wondering?

Luv

7 hrs ago: Sam LaBlanc @samthewhite: Samantha Ronson is at dream right now which mean Lindsay Lohan is about to show up! And Jessica Alba's there too! Too bad Im in ****ing Ohio

Grandma Cracker

I think today they will be filming Lindsay as Liz with an array of potential ***** to see which Dick fits Lindsay the best.

Luv

I'm absolutely convinced that Lindsay has purchased a home. Look at all of Lindsay's and Kathryns tweets. This is the page, just expand it to read the tweets:

1. May 7th, Kathryn to Lindsay: yeah! so happy to be working with you. The house will be ravishing!!!!! Promise...

2. May 7th, Lindsay to Kathryn: i'm so excited to finish my place with you and your amazing designs!!!!!!

3. May 7th: Kathryn to Lindsay: your house will be fabulous!!

andyscandy

george clooney had that 40k a plate fundraiser last night..
did lindsay get in free like the coldplay concert?
I thought obama, clooney and lindsay were besties

Red Cloud

Nikki

I dont know what she did, but last night Blohans face looked much better.
See Black Cloud/ JInx I'm not a hater. I could of let these pictures go under the radar. Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah!

4 hours ago
Reply Flag
---

AHA!!! She bounces back!!! Never fails. She probably read all the bad press about her appearance and "adjusted" her intake of ?????

---
out and about>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ketjo

LuvLindsay,
I don't know about you but those tweet sound suspisiouly like a commerical for Kathy Irland to me...The way it was worded and everything...that us pure ad talk verbatem.....She may have talked somebody into buying her a condo but I will bet you money she is getting the work done in exchange for all the fake chatter on Tweets that will be read... Don't believe me close your eyes and repeat the tweet outloud and listen to what you hear....Ahhhhhh see what I mean....

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments