Lindsay Lohan

Settles Beef

With Betty Ford Worker

5/7/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507_lilo_dawn_holland_tmz_3
Lindsay Lohan
has called a truce in her war with a former worker at the Betty Ford rehab clinic ... the woman who sued the actress, claiming Lindsay brutalized her after being ordered to take a breathalyzer test.

TMZ broke the story ... the worker -- Dawn Holland -- claimed she tried to administer the breathalyzer after Lindsay had returned to the rehab clinic one night in late 2010 and appeared intoxicated.

According to Holland, Lindsay recoiled in anger, grabbing Holland's right wrist ... "twisting and pulling it for 8-10 seconds."

Lindsay acknowledged there was a scuffle -- but insisted she was provoked by Holland ... and any injuries she may have caused were in self-defense.

The case settled for an undisclosed amount -- we're told Lindsay paid something to make it go away, although we don't know how much.

Luv

This is a place she used to own:

LLsez

GAG ALERT!!!!
________________________________

Dina Lohan: Lindsay Lohan Has 'Really Learned A Lot, She's Grown Up'

DUINa stopped by Access Hollywood Live on Friday, where she chatted with Billy Bush and guest co-host Lisa Rinna about her daughter and Lindsay's new role in the Lifetime movie, "Liz & Dick."

"[She's] very prepared, she's very excited," Dina said of Lindsay. "She's so excited to do this and it's such an honor to play Liz Taylor."

Dina explained that she sees a connection between her daughter and the late screen icon.

"There's so many similarities [between them] ... the tabloids, they attacked [Liz] as well," Dina continued. "She's really learned a lot, she's grown up a lot."

Dina explained why she has always come to her daughter's defense publicly, but revealed she's wasn't a pushover behind closed doors.

"This town is tough... Lindsay is 25, so it's for her to talk about her demise, or whatever was going on at the time," she told Billy and Lisa. "I felt as a mother, yes, I'm going to protect my children publicly, privately, I kick their butts. I'm a single mom, of course I do!"

Dina also spoke about Lindsay's dinner with Woody Allen last weekend, explaining that the director has been a longtime supporter of her daughter.

"He has her back, which not many people have," she said of Woody, noting they've met up many times prior to last week. "It was a normal business meeting and friendship."

As for her Mother's Day plans - she'll be spending it with Lindsay - Dina said she's leaving it up to her daughter.

"Lindsay will plan something," she added. "She's good at that and she'll dress me."

awards

RICK SANTOROM KNOCKS UP LINDSAY!

The previously denied photo op between Linds and Rick was actually a hook up for money, sources say. Lilo slipped him the key to her room and Rick blazed away later with his legendary awesome baby making batter. Photos can be found of the key exchange at

Reached for comment he said “Sh!t! Hit the wrong hole! That’s life, eh? Send me the bill!”

Linds on the other hand explained why she is looking so out of sorts “Fvcking morning sickness? I’ve got it morning, noon and all night too. Can’t sleep, always in the restroom! That perv turned me every which way but loose! To win my public back I’m going for fetal alcohol syndrome and drug dependency for my first kid! We will both be making the BIG Comeback together, it will be soooo sweet! And Paris has agreed to be the godmother! And she is going to baby sit when I go out clubbing. Everything is perfect, kid on the way, check in the mail, baby sitter booked; what more could a girl want?” Well, how about?

Dan Savage has reached out to Lilo to offer his support and is lobbying hard to be the god father. He says it could be a package deal including career counseling, parental advice and help “getting her sh!t together, if you know what I mean; and if you don’t, just google Rick’s last name!”

John Edwords commented on his way to trial this morning “See that’s the problem with my being such a nice guy, some other guy always gets there first! Welcome to my world Rick! Lilo and I have a lot in common you know, like our futures and where we will be staying.”

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

This goes beyond IDIOT. A magazine offers to renovate the place and she couldn't be bothered to pose for a few pics at THEIR EXPENSE. TWIT! What she was paying in mortgage, 2 million, is what she was rumored to have ended up shelling out to a hotel at the end of the day, with absolutely NOTHING to show for it? Its in BH, not far from the Marmont, why not? WHAT A FVCKIN MAROON!

LLsez

Dina Lohan: Lindsay Lohan Has 'Really Learned A Lot,** She's Grown Up!!!
__________________________________

**In a follow-up phone conversation, DUIna admitted to Billy Bush that Lindsay's recent "growing up" did not include the finer points of contraception.
She had no further comment to make regarding whispers that a certain Rick Santorum may soon be a Lohan baby-daddy.(see post 606 for the low-down!)

andyscandy

NICOLE just got the BIG O, LiL Boosie was not found guilty of murder..
Now she wants to free him because he still has 8 years for drug charges..
and drugs are a non violent offense..
that should not be punished at all

magmax

Oh look, Gilligan's back.

Luv

Maddy, if you go to the below site and type in Lindsay Lohan, Encino, CA it comes up with three different cities she has lived or has owned property:

1. Encino
2. West Hollywood (this is probably the MM apartment she purchased, I believe, in 2007?
3. Venice

Something went on in Eucino because it's showing up as either her property or where she lived. Here's the link:

awards

Seems to me, way back when, I did a Google Street View on the Encino address when it was available. The building looked like light industrial/office/warehouse rather than what a house would be like in that area. At the time I thought it was where she hoarded her sh!t, eh?

awards

LINDSAY FAILS AT SPEED DATING HOOKUP!

This afternoon Lindsay Lohan was turned away at a New York dating service “Skinny Minny” event and was stopped at the door. She was rejected for cause, not reputation.

“I am here to drum up some hotel business and these MoFo’s won’t let me in!” said the outraged peddler of leggings. “I won’t be thanking them in my Academy Awards speech for sure!”

The event organizer said “I had no idea she was such a heifer! Too bad, really the guys love easy women, eh?”

Luv

It's confusing!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

If I win the 'date', I'm bringing someone with me as a treat. Who wants to go?

awards

CANADA DENIES LINDSAY ENTRY, DUMPS PENNIES!

In an effort to upgrade its image, Canada denied Lindsay Lohan entry for the purposes of making some random epic blunder film. The Head of Border Services said “the last thing we need up here during a plague of Oxy withdrawal is another two bit whore, access denied!”

Not to be out done, the Minister of Currency, said “We are dumping Lindsay and the penny, both are far more trouble than they are worth!”

Lohan Inc. just started a new enterprise: Black Market Pennies to Canada. In a related story, turns out that it costs 1.7 cents to make each penny and Lohan Inc. is bringing in truckloads of coin.

So, get ‘em while you can, pennies are gone soon! Like Lilo’s face, there will be a MAJOR MELTDOWN and NO BIG COMEBACK!

Grandma Cracker

No pictures of Princess Poop on set yet?

That means it never happened!

Luv

Lindsay today. Is she back in LA??

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments