Tanning Mom

I'm Soo Down with Jay-Z!!

5/7/2012 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_biemf26h_0_p60olqez
Tanning Mom
looks like she's 102-year-old bacon, but thinks she's a hip-hop fan in her 20s -- 'cause she was bumping Jay-Z loud enough to shatter the windows ... on her MINI-VAN!!

Tanning Mom -- aka Patricia Krentcil, aka Crypt Keeper, aka Burnt Beef Jerky -- was sitting in her driveway this weekend in Nutley, NJ blasting the only Jigga song you'd expect her to play ... "Young Forever."

While TM was chillin' to Jay ... she clearly got a little pissed off waiting for her husband.

Eventually, she stormed out of the car and back into the house ... showing off her severely over-tanned legs in a severely revealing outfit.

Just call us "jealous, fat, and ugly."

HC

Why are you all following this woman around? Why is she important at all? You're blowing up her ego and making this look OK to the other psychos in the world. It's like saying, "endanger your child, become famous." So stupid.

tracey

I cant believe her husband wont tell her how bad she looks, the tanning is horrible and she looks like leather.... I wouldnt be bragging and throwing **** around to others looking like that, she is leaving herself a open target for comments .... and she is just so not right

j

She looks just like a Walking fireplace log

Ben

Mmmmmm, I now have a craving for honey baked ham now!!

LYNDA

In reality I try to stay away from nuts like this, but now, I am forced to see her burnt toast face on my computer screen!! Can we just get past this mentally disabled woman before the authorities call on TMZ for exploiting the mentally disabled!!!!

Mustard

She is serving as an extreme example to those that tan. Snooki sadly is just as orange but hasn't reach the age where her skin is leather but give it time. Having a tan is as unnecessary as smoking cigarettes or drinking nonalcoholic beer! This trend is sad causein a few years we are going to have some ugly people!

Pudding Tang

more evidence that she is indeed off her rocker if she can't find anything better to listen to than that garbage

Faye

How old is she? 40-something as I recall. She looks a lot older. The tan is not at all flattering. And that outfit was completely ridiculous. I'm neither fat nor ugly and I'm definitely NOT jealous. No way do I want to look like that.

Above the Hate

If I remember correctly Perez you are against bullying right? Don't you then maybe want to be a slight bit kinder to people. Put yourself in this womens shoes she has been hounded by the media and called all kinds of names which are said to make her feel less then you. I think that is considered bullying in anyones book. Don't preach it unless your gonna live it!

Patty Reid

Gee, has Ryan Seacrest signed her yet? Is Kris Kardashian her manager?

I took a dump today, now can I get a reality show ?

RTonga

Wasn't she wearing that outfit in "Something About Mary"?

Trina

AKA half-smoked blunt.....

O_o

why, tmz, why?

FCP

Tannin mum gets the perfect tan here http://www.funny-celebrity-pictures.com/2012/05/tanning-mum-aka-patricia-krentcil-gets.html :)

Sally

Just call her Mrs. Oscar Myer of 2012.