'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans

Check Out My New Twins!

5/7/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Janelle Evans and her new breast implants"Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans took time out from getting arrested to show off her new pride and joy ... her brand new boobs.

After going under the knife just last week, the 20-year-old flaunted her new buxom figure in a well endowed pink bikini on the beach in North Carolina this weekend.

While her mother is taking care of her son Jace, let's hope Jenelle can retain custody of her new girls.

0507_jenelle_evans_bikini_2011

Johnny Carcinoma

She's pretty...

Like Princess Chunk!

Bridget

GIVE THE GIRL A BREAK...she had to do something to distract from that face and sparkeling personality.

Johnny Carcinoma

That dude with her looks like a pinhead.

niles

Must have chosen a surgeon from Craigslist. Place much too high on the chest wall.

DaMan

What to being real? I don't have any fake body parts. Fake body parts make you a fake person. There are alot of fake women today.

rosebud

PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON.

cemsocal

why does MTV insist on continuing to make the viewers think these girls are struggling financially and can't get by without money from their parents? i don't know many semi homeless women, who are supporting their homeless boyfriends, that can afford a boob job.

..EW..

She is one hot mess...

Acorr234

Gross dude. She is chubby, but she doesnt look half bad. It's the fact that her son is somewhere missing his mom while she's hanging with some loser after getting a boob job that honestly doesn't look much different than before. That makes her extremely unattractive to me. She is a dead beat and should be ashamed of herself. TMZ should be ashamed of themselves for even entertaining this. She makes me sick.

Nvts

I said NO FAT CHICKS

Jac

What happened to her body? She was much thinner after giving birth to her son. She needs to get her life together. Forget about materialistic stuff and become a mother to your son, Jenelle. Also, exercise!

God-Of-Lyf

What is she planning to do about the fat and ugly? Just plain trash right there!!!

Becky

Maybe if you guys stopped reporting on her she wouldnt have these kinds of opportunities. As a young mother this is the reason people automatically assume I am a horrible mother. I have to work ten times as hard to prove myself in every situation.

Bee

Why is she a 'celebrity'? I don't consider any reality show participant a star or celebrity. They have not earned it.

When I was a young parent (NOT a teen parent), I didn't have time to take vacations without my kids, spend my HARD earned money on tats and new boobs, or spend my time being the center of attention. I worked hard, earned my living, cared for my kids, NEVER had child services show up at my door, or expect everybody else to take care of me.

What makes these young girls entitled? Because they were showcased on a reality show? Really...

Listen up, Teen Mom...one day when you grow up, you will realize what an embarrassment your 'celebrity' life was. You will feel ashamed for you and your kids. This is the time of your life when you are making a HUGE impact on your kids and their future. This is your role as a parent! It is no longer about YOU, princess....

SURFCOWBOY

whyd is she soo fat and I hate fake knockers. Who is this who^re!!?? If I were that fat I would NEVER be in a bikini.