Tracy Morgan

Wheelchair-Bound

After Flu-mergency

5/7/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

Tracy Morgan in a wheelchairTracy Morgan doesn't mix well with mountains -- because for the second time in four months, the comedian fell seriously ill in the Rockies ... and required the use of a wheelchair to make his flight home.

According to reports, Tracy was rushed to a hospital in Denver on Saturday for flu-like symptoms and dehydration. He was treated for several hours and released.

The above pics were snapped yesterday at Denver International Airport -- shortly before the "30 Rock" star flew back to New York.

Tracy was supposed to perform at a comedy show in town Saturday night -- but his act was canceled due to the medical emergency.

Tracy was previously hospitalized in January after falling unconscious at the Sundance Film Festival. He later cited Utah's altitude as a reason for his sickness.

Regina

Maybe if he knows he reacts badly to altitude and being in the mountains, MAYBE HE SHOULD NOT GO THERE!!!!

Malin

He'll be dead in no time. Definately the next Bernie Mac. At least Bernie Mac died with dignity, Morgan will be remembered for being a homophobic prick. See you in hell, Tracy :-)

Tim

sicle (sp?) cell ?

Calinative

What happens in the dark will come to light. It's just a matter of time. I hope he's not lying.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Either that it's someone trying to poison him.

HemoGlowin

Tracy Morgan is an American National Treasurer, sort of Katherine DeNeuve in France or Judi Dench in England. So all the haters all up in here best figure that out and stop the hatin. Gratitude not Attitude you pack of wild geek chasers. Spread the Love. Namaste

Boop

I get this every time I'm in Colorado, UT. Sorry, I feel for the dude.

whatwhatwhat?

Hasn't this hack's 15 minutes of fame passed by yet? Yawn.

Sultry

Got a kidney from his NOW estrange wife, like George Lopez. That kidney is rejecting him like he rejected his wife. This is the year for liars and cheaters to be put on the brink.

Billy Bob

If he has the flu he doesn't need to be on an airplane with other people.

victorpark

Couldn't happen to a nicer racist.

james

The altitude in Colorado is serious.....I got very sick there.....nothing to laugh about.

Babydoll0630

When I first moved here It made me wanna quit smoking, If I took a few drags off of a cigarette I would collapse. One time I had a "seizure" and woke up to paramedics and cops everywhere in my house. I feel sorry for the guy.

NocturnalDirtPeople

I dont get it he cant handle the altitude but then gets on a ****ing plane . How does that work.

txcn

A lot of people don't mix well from the mountains. Ever see anyone fly in from Florida and go right to Pikes Peak. Kiss the vacation goodbye, you get to spend it in the hospital with High altitude disease. Has to do with the difference n oxygen that your used to. Obviously the higher you go the thinner the air is. If your lucky you'll feel like your hungover, if not like your dying. You get pulmonary edema as in your lungs fill up with fluid.. Google it, if you've been to Colorado they warn you about it, Get used to Denver first, a couple of days there at first before you go any higher.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments