« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady

Gisele MUST Be Behind

Ridiculous Pompa-Hawk

5/8/2012 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady and his new haircut
Tom Brady
made a bold statement with an absurd new hairdo last night -- I don't care what I look like because my wife is an absurdly hot supermodel!!

Last night at the Met Gala in NYC, Tom -- alongside Gisele Bundchen -- debuted a monstrosity of a 'do we're dubbing the POMPA-HAWK (half pompadour, half mohawk)!

We're guessing Gisele is the evil genius behind the pompa-hawk, which is fitting ... because you'd have to have Gisele on your arm, and Tom's face to even attempt this hairstyle.

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RealityBites

I don't see what is so hot about that woman....

Mumra the Ever Living

Look, it's obvious that this guy is the bottom in some kind of 24 hour S&M lifestyle. His Nazi Mistress does look smoking hot and no doubt most, if not all of the many bruises she inflicts on her slave will heal before football camp opens.
Personally, I think it's a beautiful thing when a man loves a woman so unconditionally that he doesn't mind becoming her human toilet.

KicksandGiggles

He needs a shave and she needs a muzzle.

Mumra the Ever Living

Really, just look at the two haircuts and the dynamics of their relationship becomes obvious. Her's is short and slicked down Hermann Goering, and his is puzzified into some kind of Goober like love slave.
And do you really think that's gel holding his hair up in that ridiculous fashion? I think not.

Shannon

There is nothing more UNATTRACTIVE than a ***** whipped man. Grow some balls Tom - your pretty wife is making you look like a fool!

Krista

Only Beckham can pull off stupid hair styles by athletes.

Tinalouise

OMFG!!! This man is my biggest crush ever and it was just ruined forever!! What is he/she thinking going out looking like that?? Come on Tom..be a man and where your hair like a normal guy and not the way your model wife wants you to!!!

TMP

Yes, his hair looks stupid. On the other hand.. why do so many people say that his wife is SO HOT. I'm sorry, but she looks like a man-face. Her features are so manly and masculine it's almost sad... she may have a nice body, but her boobs are fake and she's thin cause she doesn't eat. That is NOT hot.

stu

Tebow will not approve what Tom's beard made him do.

Phenom

So many haters. Maybe it's just a bad hair day for him.

sean

It's all part of Gisele's master plan to ensure that no women will ever want her husband.

TMP

So, TMZ tell you all that SHE forced him to wear his hair like that and you all just go with it? Come on... granted she's an awful person who doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut... and I'm pretty sure she's to blame for his slipping stats, but I'm pretty sure he still has some say in what happens to his hair.

happypat35

Tom, with me, I will take you as is....You wouldn't be the laughing stock of the NFL, with that gay hair cut.

Phenom

Why is it so difficult to Like or Hate a comment on this site??

SURFCOWBOY

THEY KINDA LOOK THE SAME!!
The hair is funny, its very bird like. She was hot years ago and shes still pretty but I dont find her attractive atleast not in my taste.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments