John Travolta

Accusers' Lawyer Says

More Masseurs Will Sue

5/9/2012 7:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050912_lawer1

The lawyer for the 2 masseurs suing John Travolta for sexual assault says other masseurs have come forward with similar stories and some of them will join the lawsuit.

Okorie Okorocha, who reps John Doe #1 and John Doe #2 (he says he's kept their true identities secret because they're victims of sex crimes) claims he tried settling the case involving Doe #1 discretely, telling Travolta's lawyers they could go to a private judge and keep everything confidential, but he says they shut him down.

050912_lawer1

Okorocha also says Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, is off base when he says Travolta was not in L.A. on January 16 -- the date the first incident allegedly occurred.  Okorocha says during their initial discussions, Travolta's lawyers conceded the actor was in L.A. on the date in question.

me

Okorocha defends gang bangers and drunk drivers. I am sure he can come up with 100 of his "clients" to say anything he wants them to say.

Duster

It was said years ago that his marriage was arranged through Scientology and that he wanted to come out and reveal he was gay.

However through Scientology he had an arranged marriage to Kelly Preston. I read this years ago but am only starting to believe now.

Scientology has ruined a lot of things in this world and so has other organizations. I guess telling the truth isn't a money maker so that's why it isn't popular.

Mike

This interview was totally set up !
Please do not and try to fool us with an attorney walking around the corner of a residential street into a video camera

Maria

I BELIVE IT - HE PROPOSITION MY MESSAGE THERAPIST YEARS AGO.....

Dude Box McGee

My buddy works in Toronto in film and he told me a story about Travolta being kicked out of a high end Toronto Hotel for the same thing. He told me this story 5 years ago.

really

C*M OUT JOHN BOY, IT'S TIME

BoBo Justus

Don't bother defending John Travolta. These "rumors' have been out there for decades just like with Rock Hudson.

The only reason this matters is because Scientology is anti-Gay and this makes Travolta a major league HYPOCRITE !

BoBo Justus

Travolta has been banned in the past from Hotels and Spas for sexually accosting men.

He is as out of control as George Michael was.

this is only the tip of the..er..nevermind.

Sincerity

Good Lucck With That!!! It seems as though this attorney is trying to "publicly" force a settlement by saying he's going to produce more clients who have made similar allegations. I really don't believe this guy has the resources to represent let alone verify the allegations made by multiple clients. He's trying to obtain a "quick" private settlement to avoid spending the necessary resources to actually prove the allegations made by his clients. I doubt if he's going to get very far with clients who never had their allegations investigated by law enforcement agencies.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

gabe kaplan once goosed me

Marty

What is the big deal? If I had a dime for everytime a Barber bumped his nuts up against me, I would be richer than Johnny.

What's next, gonna sue for winking at someone?

Kelly

here is a FACT from a little know person who has nothing to gain in this. My brother is law is a jet mechanic at Tampa International Airport. About 15 years ago he told me story about boarding a private jet to check on a mechanical issue, and he walked in out JT giving a BJ to a guy right there in the plane. AND he said JT acted as if it was no big deal and ignored his pressence. He said he just turned around and walked out. He told me this story a long time ago and I thought he was kidding. He said he was not joking. So I do beleive he is gay, hiding it from the Scientologists but I dont know if this STORY is true.

mac the knife

hmm..where's Oprah w hen you need her?? her cable network won't work--it's not big enough..

wow

Don't believe it just by the looks of this lawyer. Even if Travolta is bi or gay, doesn't mean they're being truthful.

Cathy C.

Whole thing sounds a little WillieWonkish if you ask me. Just more people saying they have a goldendickish.