John Travolta

PROOF I Didn't Grope

That Masseur

5/9/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509_john_travolta_bathroom_3
John Travolta
was 2,475 miles from L.A. the day a masseur claims the actor sexually assaulted him at a Beverly Hills hotel -- and TMZ has obtained photographs which his people say will prove it.

We're told the photos were snapped January 16th in NYC. Travolta sources say they have proof positive of the location and date of the photos -- New York, January 16.

The photos could torpedo the case of John Doe #1, an unidentified male masseur who filed suit against Travolta for allegedly grabbing his penis and scrotum the very same day ... during a massage session at the 90210 hotel.

And there's more ...  a receipt from a meal Travolta ate at Mr. Chow in New York ... also on January 16th (below).

0508_john_travolta_receipt_nyc
The bill totaled $382 and the tip was $100 -- the kind of generous tip for which Travolta is known. We've confirmed Travolta ate the meal at Mr. Chow.

Another masseur filed suit against Travolta yesterday, claiming the actor tried to grab his penis during a massage session on January 28th in Atlanta. The same lawyer is handling both cases.

Travolta's attorney Marty Singer calls both lawsuits "absurd and ridiculous."

0509_john_travolta_footer

Nailz

I'm lost. What's the point of the 2 photos at the top? Were they allegedly taken in the bathroom by Mr. Chow? If that's his black jacket on the side which he removed before the photo, why would he be wearing another brown jacket underneath? Looks like he's at a Rub n Tub joint which is where her shoulda went in the first place if he just needed his Brigole tugged...

Henry007

Leave John Travolta alone he has had enough sorrow in his life, he's a good guy and a Great Actor so shove off, I hope John takes these sobs for everything they have, I'd like to smack that Lawyer in his face. The rest of you and your jokes not funny at all you should die. Massage parlors all are in for the Happy endings the fool got paid so he should shut his hole and die.

ro10307

Am I the only one who sees a toilet in the background of the first photo?!?! WTF

The PR Verdict

The PR Verdict: A (Gold Star!) to Travolta's team for sending the photos to TMZ and turning a site that would usually report the gossip first into his biggest ally. Well played, Team Travolta!

Barb

I don't know why you people can't leave celebrities alone, they are human people too. If John is gay, so are many, and we should respect this and leave well enough alone. We are not all perfect.

Shdwwlfdncr

I honestly doubt Mr Travolta would be groping 2 massage people. I think this is definitely a matter of a very famous celebrity being accused just to get money. I hope Mr. Travolta lets this go to court and doesn't settle, cause then these two liars get what they want "MONEY". If I was on the jury I would say HELL NO MR TRAVOLTA isn't guilty. He has his home in Florida in my community and the few times he has been seen in public, he has been nothing but a GENTLEMAN. He even came into the local Mom and Pop restaurant once from what a friend told me and was nothing but pleasant. Don't let these liars swindle you Mr Travolta!!

catherine

receipts don't have names on them

Dave Drewer

He's gay. Who the **** cares?

donnalynn60

was that entire bill for one dinner alone?? obviously if someone else was having dinner with him there at that restaurant , he would have an alibi... so???

Johnee

I am guessing Travolta didn't leave a $100 tip to the masseur.

SamLowry

The pictures do raise a new question...why is John Travolta posing for pictures in the men's room? (that is a toilet in the mirror).

jose gomez

If JT has money to bribe people, fake restaurant receipts, make sudden flights from one coast to another... Then he surely has money to buy male ho's. Seriously these claims are bogus, and not because I believe anything one way or the other about him, but because logicly they don't add up.

jose gomez

if jt has money to fake receipts, bribe restaurants, fly with no prior notice from one coast to another, and hide his gayness for 20 years... surely he has money to hire male ho's. The lawsuit smells of good old horse crap.

Joseph

Those pictures look pretty shady and staged. Anybody could make that receipt with a typewriter or printer at home. Plus, Travolta has the money to pay people off. I think that the evidence clearly points to the fact that he was spreading his butt cheeks with a boner in California.

Chip

It does seem like a guy that has people following him around to take pictures of him would have a pretty easy time proving where he was most days...