John Travolta

PROOF I Didn't Grope

That Masseur

5/9/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509_john_travolta_bathroom_3
John Travolta
was 2,475 miles from L.A. the day a masseur claims the actor sexually assaulted him at a Beverly Hills hotel -- and TMZ has obtained photographs which his people say will prove it.

We're told the photos were snapped January 16th in NYC. Travolta sources say they have proof positive of the location and date of the photos -- New York, January 16.

The photos could torpedo the case of John Doe #1, an unidentified male masseur who filed suit against Travolta for allegedly grabbing his penis and scrotum the very same day ... during a massage session at the 90210 hotel.

And there's more ...  a receipt from a meal Travolta ate at Mr. Chow in New York ... also on January 16th (below).

0508_john_travolta_receipt_nyc
The bill totaled $382 and the tip was $100 -- the kind of generous tip for which Travolta is known. We've confirmed Travolta ate the meal at Mr. Chow.

Another masseur filed suit against Travolta yesterday, claiming the actor tried to grab his penis during a massage session on January 28th in Atlanta. The same lawyer is handling both cases.

Travolta's attorney Marty Singer calls both lawsuits "absurd and ridiculous."

0509_john_travolta_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

My Big Salami

I believe John T. grabbed John Doe # 1 and John Doe # 2's weiners!...I also belive in the next couple of days there will be more John Doe # 3 # 4 # 5 # 6 # 7 # 8 that agree with #1 and # 2 that John T. also grabbed thier weiner....Thats alot of weiner!...But in the end who is the winner?

Kaytee

Hmmm... Interesting!

PokerStar

11:38 PM in NY. He had enough time to fly to NYC for dinner on his private jet, so he could have been playing pocket pool earlier in the day at the Beverly.

Gigi

Something about that photo looks photoshopped to me. I am not saying it isn't him, it just seems......odd. And he looks a lot thinner in the photo then he does in real life.

PokerStar

Someone check the flight logs that day and see if Johnny Boy didn't fly into NY from LA.

Jmac

Wow that's about $95 more than I tipped on a $400 bill,no wonder they call me "tight wad" for short...

Cognizant _illiberal

i hope his name is on the receipt or he has witnessess

just my opinion

welp, i guess he's vindicated on this count....this guy jumped onto the bandwagon of the worst kept secret in Hollywood, which is that Travolta is gay, thinking he would get a settlement to keep quiet. unfortunately, he didn't do his research. must be really tough to be a public figure....this guy was a liar but the truth will still come out eventually.

michaelarcangel

i told you that the two massuers snuck into my house and bttfkked my dog and lied about it.......now my dog runs when he smells lotion.

Sincerity

The "time stamp" on the receipt says 11:38 PM. It doesn't account for how John Travolta spent his "ENTIRE" DAY!!! There is a "three hour" time difference between the West and East Coast. When traveling east from the West to the East Coast, you automatically lose "three hours". Establishing a "timeline" that accounts for his "ENTIRE" DAY will determine his exact whereabouts when the "alleged" assault occurred.

RedwoodPerch

Travolta should just admit that he is gay.

Julie

But the receipt shows after 11:30PM--it's possible he was in both cities on the same day.

E

The most that that proves is that his credit card was used by someone. And, with his "connections" I would not be surprised if it was faked, anyway.

How funny it is that some famous people are "followed by" "rumors" like this for decades, and yet somehow there are some famous people for whom this never happens! Coincidence? I think not.

Huey

hey

Huey

I'm calling B.S. on this one. It's not hard for Travolta to pay TMZ to come up with some photos, dates. And it's not hard to pay-off a restaurant, either. (He could have been in Beverly Hills and flown to NY in time for that meal, btw). Everyone in Hollywood knows J.T. likes the fellas. The cover-ups are getting old.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments