Rihanna's IV Pic

Flu Da One

5/9/2012 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The IV picture Rihanna shared on TwitterThere's a reason Rihanna's arm was hooked up to a bunch of needles and tubes yesterday -- sources close to Rihanna tell TMZ, the singer had been struck down with a bad case of the flu ... and required an IV drip.

Sources tell us, she started feeling really ill last week and saw a doctor on Thursday ... but by the time of her "Saturday Night Live" appearance, she still wasn't fully recovered.

As we first reported, Rihanna missed the SNL dress rehearsal because she was sick -- but show producers didn't buy her excuse ... insisting she didn't appear ill.

But looks might be deceiving -- because we're told Rihanna wasn't just ill during her SNL performance, she also continued to feel sick the next few days ... and her doc was forced to put her on Penicillin.

Soon after, Rihanna began to experience flu-like symptoms -- requiring IV treatment yesterday, which is when she posted the above picture on Twitter.

We're told she's feeling much better now.

Niki

I want her to post a pic of the gyno burning the cauliflower off her anus...that would match up better with the penicilan story for sure!

Ratings Needed

Sorry excuse...Penicillin is NOT given for the 'flu' party pig.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Well, if that was sick, I'm impressed.... because she ROCKED it on SNL .... A true professional indeed! The show must go on :)

cece

Listen and this is coming from a person who used to do coke & drink. Your body get so dehydated.

Or this girl I seen in the hospital was on an IV drip for being dehydated and she found out that she was H.I.V positive. Anyway Rihanna is going to have a very short life. Amy Winehouse died young.

cece

Mother is a doctor and told me that Penicillin is not given for the flu. The flu is not an infection which that's what Peniicillin is used for an infection. She needs to go home where her family wants her to be before she dies.

Franko

How does she manage to wipe her a$$ with such nails?

ahleesha

Those claws she calls nails frightened me.

Billy Bob

Just because I buy magnum condoms, does not mean I am well-endowed.

Billy Bob

Penicillin? Does she have the clap?

tellmeaboutit

But she did show up to pose for the Met Gala Must be a selective illness. Still, leave it to ghetto girl to make a trashy appearance on SNL, show up at the Gala and probably drunk herself stupid, then jumped on twitter and claim the often used flu/exhaustion. Ugh. She just can't seem to function without someone to beat the crap out of her now and then.

I Was About To Say

From the photo above I'd say she is a client of Dr. Death...I mean Murray.

aitakatia

not buying it !!!!

J

PULL THE PLUG.

steven katona

omg! all our prayers from canada! get well rihanna!

marcusbacus

Penicillin is not used for the flu, as some have said. This looks like some case of dehidration/bad hangover/something being used in excess lately. A flu doesn't put you down like that. Not a healthy person like her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments