Clooney's Obama Bash

Willkommen Wolfgang!

5/10/2012 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_party_prep_launch
Wolfgang Puck and his band of merry caterers have ARRIVED at George Clooney's house for the ginormous Obama fundraiser tonight -- and they're already carrying in trays of delicious, fancy-people food.

Among the delectables -- racks of meat, an assortment of sauces, apples, cherries, watermelon, an array of breads, Evian water, and beer. Delicious, delicious beer.

As for what brews -- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ... and Obama's favorite ... Bud Light.

As we first reported, the Spago impresario was hired to feed the 150 people who are each shelling out $40,000 to rub elbows with Obama at Clooney's pad. We're told the food's expected to be "better than the Oscars."

Wolfgang and Co. are under orders to keep everything top secret.

Jillian

Hopefully Wolfy will serve them dog sh*t. That's all these people deserve.

Jillian

All of these Hollywood liberals are commies, especially their Pres.

Pua

Well that Fake Hawaiian can kiss my Hawaiian Okole...

Gretel

I have a fantasy that I could go to that dinner. I wouldn't stick around for the food though, I'd go right up to George's bedroom and wait until it was over. So what if he's gay or bi? Maybe I could turn him around. I'd sure have fun trying. Maybe I could go home with some left over food too.

myopinion

ENJOY!!!!!! Raise that money.

Rhonda

We were late getting to my son's guitar class in Sherman Oaks because of the fraudulent Kenyan. At one point, we were sitting on the road - traffic going both ways was stopped. I looked out my window at a man sitting next to me in his car and said, "I hate that damn Obama." He said, "Me too." Then another car on the other side of him, says, "I hate him too!" Then a lady with a burr haircut to my right said, "He's lost my vote." That was in Studio City! I couldn't believe it. Last night at the barber shop, all the mexicans in there said they can't stand him. And here I thought (because of the media hype) that the mexicans love him. This should be interesting over the next few months.

Bryan

Obama loves to rip on the 1%, but turn around and party with the 1% and show them love!

Mark St.Clair

Clooney's house was once owned by Rock Goddess Stevie Nicks. She is on the guest list according to CNN. Should be interesting as this is one of her many houses she has owned where coke snowed down continuously. Rock on Gold Dust Woman.

Mark St.Clair

Hey, this is funny. Clooney lives in one of rock goddess Stevie Nicks 's old mansions she cast aside before she moved to Pacific Palisades and Malibu.
I saw on CNN she is a guest at the party. So she and Fleetwood Mac are partying with Bill C. and Obama!!

Sandra

Obamas favorite beer is a Lager brew, Yuengling! Not bud light, smdh.

pat sincleair

George Clooney main house is in Itlay.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2