John Travolta

Dee Plane

Proves I Wasn't In L.A.

5/10/2012 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509_john_travolta_map_launch4
John Travolta
was not in L.A. the day a masseur claims the actor sexually assaulted him ... in fact, Travolta flew to New York the night before ... TMZ has learned.

We checked flight records which show Travolta's jet took off from Los Angeles International Airport at 8:21 PM on January 15, 2012 and landed at 3:59 AM the next morning in Westchester County, NY.

The masseur's lawyer claims Travolta met the masseur in question at the Beverly Hills Hotel at 10 AM on January 16, but the flight records show differently.

0509-john-travolta-bathroom-7
We've also learned Travolta stayed at The Greenwich Hotel in NYC on the 16th. We posted pics of Travolta taken for a wardrobe fitting on the 16th in the late afternoon -- pics that were taken for his upcoming movie. Notice the photo showing the hotel bathroom ... the tile floor, the marble on the walls and the bathroom door match the photos in which Travolta appears.

0509_greenwich_hotel_bathroom
Travolta also went to Mr. Chow in NYC in the evening on the 16th.

So the actor was firmly ensconced in The Big Apple during the time frame the masseur claims the assault occurred.

Spike N LB

When did Harvey become a Scientologist? Only reason TMZ has become SO OBSESSED with defending JT on this matter.

taz

was he doing some foot tapping in the men's room ?

Jeanie

It's obvious to me, There is a John Travolta imperonator out there. TMZ find him!!!!!!

Itoldu

Fer christsakes', I'm surprised that this took this long.
Probably didn't pay the agreed on amount( like the Secret Servcve agent in Columbia)
Busted for being cheap..................

buzz kill

Whose flight records Travolta's, they can say what ever you want. How about FAA records of his planes travels.

rick

There is no way that is John travolta in those pictures. Was he even that skinny when he was young ?? haha..and plus they are the exact same pose

Lady Juliette

Phreaky......get a life!!!!! Can you smell the money these two want. They can't even get the dates and times right.

me

So far he has more proof than the masseuse!

MGM

So Travolta regularly gets massages from MALES? Not 100% proof but I don't know any pure heterosexual men who enjoy having a man put his hands on them. If I was going to get a massage and only a man was available...I'd skip it (and, trust me, I'm very secure in my sexuality!!).

omegabeta

Sorry, but this proves nothing. Doesn't mean he was on the plane, and this, too, could have been doctored. Sorry, nice try.

Areader

This is all damage control spin....

jabby

I do believe that Travolta is at least bisexual . Kudos to him for being able to prove his whereabouts. I think it sends a message to any potential suer that he's not going to pay hush money and will counter sue them.

jimi

he's still an azz pirate, rump wrangler , booty bandit , etc. etc. etc.

RaineeDrops

What about the Atlanta allegation?
How is he going to spin that?

sally

Ok, so for John Travolta. It's not published, but look into the Phoenician in PHX. About 12 years ago he did the same thing and was BANNED from the hotel and escorted off the hotel. It's just not widely known