Pregnant Man

My Wife's Violent Rampage

... Caught on Tape

5/10/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509_thomas_beattie_videolaunch2
Months before he filed for divorce ... the Pregnant Man was attacked by his wife ... who also manhandled their daughter and smashed the family computer ... and he captured it all on tape.

In the footage, expected to be filed as evidence in their bitter divorce battle, Thomas Beatie enters a kids' playroom in his Arizona home ... to find his wife Nancy passed out on the floor.

When Nancy wakes up ... she flies into a rage -- picking up her daughter in a sleeper-hold and dragging her into the next room.

Nancy then inexplicably directs her ire towards Thomas -- attacking him with various household objects ... including the couple's laptop.

Moments later, Nancy takes the computer into the backyard ... smashes it on the ground and tosses it into the pool while Thomas and the kids tearfully plead for her to stop.

TMZ broke the story ... Thomas filed for divorce in February -- claiming Nancy is a violent alcoholic and a danger to their children. Sources close to Thomas tell us he started filming Nancy to show her how she acts when she's intoxicated.

The couple is due back in court on Wednesday to hash out custody and child support arrangements.

We reached out to Nancy for comment -- so far, no response.

timmsa

Um, This "Man" needed to put the computer down and stop her from doing this. I thought he/she was a "man". any other man would have prevented her from destroying the computer. And I cant tell your right now, that any man would not have started crying over a computer. He would have stopped filming and beat the **** out of this woman.

Katie

What a psychopath - she reminds me a lot of my mother. *sigh* I hope the courts side with Thomas on this one.

That being said, dude, you're crying over the laptop? I didn't hear you crying when she was wrestling your kids around.

JMJ

These two women have done nothing but bring innocent babies into the world who will suffer emotionally their whole lives because of their selfishness. It's a tragedy, worse than octomom.

donna

Wait a minute.....You're focusing on her...what about the idiot husband stalking her with a camera, and then further terrorizing the kids by crying -- yep, crying -- over imminent danger to his computer...??? Maybe the camera should have been thrown in the pool -- ya think??

Antoinette

First of all, I agree with Graciela 100% and the crying was RIDICULOUS. Secondly, moms take cat naps, they get tired, Nancy was set up, being filmed while she slept and woke up, she was antagonized with the filming, she didn't scream, she gave some light taps with the laptop that I'm sure caused no bruising, she wasn't violent or out of control, she was pissed. Very pissed. As any one of us would be if someone were filming us in our house without our consent. I would have thrown the laptop against the wall or smashed it with a hammer, what she did was mild. And lastly, I never saw her throw the laptop in the pool, I saw her throw an inflatable. The woman doesn't appear crazy, she appears driven crazy, she doesn't appear violent, she appears antagonized. I think this video backfired because I think it is WAY MORE embarrassing for Thomas than it is for Nancy. Maybe she should film HIM and sell the video to the TMZ like a sneaky rat!

tom

which one is the Man? Nice expensive home and sooo many kids. who`s are they? neither looks like or sounds like it`s their kids. Sperm donor? why Sob, why, leave Brittany alone!

Sherron

This bitch is crazy! He should have took that laptop from her and knocked her ass out!

Cindy

I seriously want to hit them both, one is obviosly trying to rile the other up to get a reaction and the other falls for it. That "man" is as crazy as she is. They belong together.

nacho

SERIOUSLY????? This guy needs to get some balls, literally. Crying the way he was. Why not just call the police and tell them, my wife has gone mental because I refuse to stop recording her every move, and I am involving our children. He seems just as freaking whacko as she is! too bad there are 3 kids involved now - great, just great!

JM

"She" should have stopped filming and gotten the children the hell out of there. It is tragic that they will grow up thinking of domestic violence as just another Tuesday at home with the folks. I'm not surprised that both parents seem selfish and sick.

Carrie

That is so FAKE!!! Fake crying, fake fighting, hhmmm. I guess they need another 15 minutes? CRAZY!!

squeakermama

Uh get the camera out of her face and maybe she'll put the pc down dude/chick.

Ginger Sims

"He" cries kinda fakey and a bit too much over the loss of the computer when he could have put the camera down and taken it away from her.

"He" is suppose to be engaged now to another woman. That sounds kinda fishy and a little too quick. Wonder if he set his wife up and when she reacted, he started filming. I bet he was talking to this other woman online and maybe he had photos or online chats with her. ???

Me

**TMZ**

PLEASE GET RID OF THE NEW VIDEO STREAMING FORMAT. IT IS SLOW, AND TAKES TOO MUCH MEMORY, (CPU USAGE), AND IS NOT NORMAL STREAMING.

IT'S NOT MY COMPUTER AS OTHER VIDEOS FROM OTHER SITES, RUN NORMALLY.

PLEASE GO BACK TO THE SMALLER MORE USER FRIENDLY VIDEO FORMAT !

THANKS

FletchGuy

See heres a problem...This is not a man and there is no pregnant man. Unless this is a male seahorse then no male humane can be pregnant.. You can play make believe all you want but this is still a woman who wants to be a man dressed up in a mans outfit taking drugs to grow a beard and having elective surgery to disguise the fact she is a women. Basically a cros dresser who also had mutilation surgery to pull off the disguise. Again this is not a pregnant man. Need proof? Quick DNA test and tell me what chromosomes you find..