« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

in the Genitals?

5/11/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

***WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE***
0510_kris_humphries_fod_still
Kris Humphries
KNOWS he's been tagged a douchebag ... he KNOWS people are laughing at him ... but now, he's finally getting in on the joke.

KH just completed a video for FunnyOrDie.com ... in which he tries to capitalize on the fact he's the most hated player in the NBA ... the kind of guy most Americans want to "punch in the face."

In the clip, two "agents" give Kris a crash course in how to cash in on his d-bagness -- with products that include a video game which allows haters to repeatedly "kick you in the d**k."

"No points or anything ... just d**k kicking."

And it gets BETTER -- during the sketch, there's a veiled shot at Kanye West ... as Kris dons KW's trademark shutter sunglasses in an effort to look like a "douchebag."

But one of the agents quickly tells Kris to ditch the shades ... saying, "We don't want you to look like an a**hole ... we just want you to look like a douchebag." Snap.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Angie

Kim IS the douchebag, not Kris.

dee

Why is this guy hated? He did NOTHING wrong. He just seems like a Mid-Western Bumpkin who got conned into falling in love with a beautiful woman who turned out to be an Evil Money Succubus, preying on men to get Rich. Her Father died because her Mother and sisters literally sucked the life out of him like they do with every man they encounter. Kris did nothing wrong. Kind of feel bad for the guy actually. He got played AND public backlash. Sucks.

sonnfish

Yeah, I don't know why anyone but Krapian fans that would think Kris is a douchebag....It was kind of sad watching him have to listen to that, but I enjoyed how he told them to "piss off" at the end. He probably really believed KK loved him....he was wrong, so that makes him naive at best.

Carl

I don't get why so many people hate him. At worst he was part of a publicity stunt gone wrong. He really appears to have gotten caught up in something much bigger than him and was used and thrown out. I don't think he's the brightest guy in the world and I kind of feel sorry for him.

Ih8Taxes

Gullible? - Yes.

Douche Bag? - No

Bitchmaster

It's sad. I know he is missing Kim Kardashian. I mean what man or women can resist that hottie. He will be missing her for the rest of his life. I bet he dreams about her every night!!!

Cat

yayyyyy go Kris!!! kim k is a dbag.

Tee

I don't hate him, nor do I think he's a douchebag.

ts

the only funny people were the agents! kris sucked.

Saba

To be honest when I heard you are marrying Kim K I kind of wanted to kick you in the balls err i mean genitials but now not so much

barnyardhumor

Kris Humphries needs to rise above this - he's becoming worse than the Kardashians. Take the high road Kris, not this.

MistressRosie

I'd Kick him in the balls if the price was right...No apologies here, he sounds like a Douchebag to me, and heaping on humiliation to someone who's asking for it...well what more can I say....xx

me

We don't want you to look like an a**hole ... we just want you to look like a douchebag. I like that part, torrefic, to hell Kanye

O_o

nicely done humpty, ure on the right track!

Rhonda C. Poynter

I thought that this was hilarious - it would have been funnier, tho, if it had been an actual Kardashian and we were offered the chance to kick their collective asses. =)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments