« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

in the Genitals?

5/11/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

***WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE***
0510_kris_humphries_fod_still
Kris Humphries
KNOWS he's been tagged a douchebag ... he KNOWS people are laughing at him ... but now, he's finally getting in on the joke.

KH just completed a video for FunnyOrDie.com ... in which he tries to capitalize on the fact he's the most hated player in the NBA ... the kind of guy most Americans want to "punch in the face."

In the clip, two "agents" give Kris a crash course in how to cash in on his d-bagness -- with products that include a video game which allows haters to repeatedly "kick you in the d**k."

"No points or anything ... just d**k kicking."

And it gets BETTER -- during the sketch, there's a veiled shot at Kanye West ... as Kris dons KW's trademark shutter sunglasses in an effort to look like a "douchebag."

But one of the agents quickly tells Kris to ditch the shades ... saying, "We don't want you to look like an a**hole ... we just want you to look like a douchebag." Snap.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

scoopie

At least Kris didn't go out and buy himself a church to look respectable.

backfire

Who is managing Kris? NOT a good idea. First of all he isn't hated by anyone and worst of all the video IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL IN ANY WAY....

I am Spartacus

I like Kris but this was pretty unfunny. He's not a good actor at all. Just go back to being that role player in the NBA nobody looks twice at.

Chia

He isn't hated. He is stupid for marrying the who*e, but lesson learned.

Claire

Love Kris Humphries. So much! I respect him so much!

aphase

I don't get why TMZ rags on him more than Kim. from what's been said Kim made sure it got back to Kris that she like him. so she is the one that initiated beginning of the wreck. I don't think he is stupid dumb like TMZ says I think he wasn't bright to get involved with selfish fame w Kim.

aphase

I use to think Kim was cool until I saw her bridezilla ways and thank goodness Kris stand up to her and call her out on what shows matters more to her fame.

Txtoothfairy

I actually like this guy... Most hated player in he NBA?? Really? Nah

Sam Sunshine

I think Kris K. got tired of putting Urinal Tablets in Kim's mouth.

TC

I love this! He is absolutely adorable and you can see his real personality come through unlike when he was on KKTNY and saying lines suggested by the producers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5