« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams

I'm Officially a RAPPER

Check My New Song!

5/11/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

serena_williams_VideoLaunch
Forget tennis, Serena Williams got a new sport ... the rap game -- and she's making her debut with a brand new song that's actually pretty catchy.

TMZ broke the story ... Serena laid down some tracks last year at a Florida record studio called B Major Music Group -- owned by Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie, who's good friends with the Williams sisters.

Now, one of the tracks has finally surfaced -- and it ain't half bad.

The lyrics are a little cliché -- shocker, another song about "balling hard" -- but her flow is surprisingly not annoying. She even gives her sister Venus a little shoutout.

Take a listen. Or don't. It's Friday. Do what you want.

0511_sports_stars_singer_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Steve

I guess tennis isn't paying the bills. Either way, it sucks.

rawkergirl

Are you serious? "It ain't bad?" It's TERRIBLE!

Toilethead

I'd rather have a cactus shoved up my butt than listed to (c)rap.

Greg

I hate when white people try to rap.

curtycurt

I was expecting much worse......but seriously I don't think she's trying to put out a CD or nothing, this just seems like a friend saying, "come down an rap over this beat just to see what you sound like" She's already made enough money I don't think she's going to ruin her legacy with a rap album.

jeremy

that was wack, she should stick to what she is good at ... body building

tswenor

Keep the junk in your trunk. Frozen pizza? Who wrote those lyrics?

Doug

Really?? "aint half bad" is a vast exaggeration of the quality of this song.

TRUTHSAYER

Two words:

Missy Elliot

hi

Keep your day job

Eva

Horrific

Chia

That is just embarrassing.

bbadlarry

I Heard the song and it's no where near as bad as some people said! i mean theres rappers out there that don't sound no where as good as her! and thats real.keep working at it! she'll get better as she go.like all the rest of the so call rappers.and with her backing her product she got a better chance.

nothng2lose

No, no you are not a rapper at all one song doesn't make u anything

Terri Berri

....is she serious??? Rap music has already went to hell in a handbasket, but this goes to show how WORSE its gotten! People make fun of me because Im black and my favorite singer is Kylie Minogue, but this 1:00 minute of trash is the reason why! WTF kinda stupid juice was she sippin when she told herself she could rap?! :/

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments