Ashton Kutcher

The Steve Jobs Makeover

5/12/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Ashton Kutcher dressed as Steve JobsWearing a black turtleneck, jeans and New Balance sneakers, Ashton Kutcher was spotted in full character as Steve Jobs as he made his way to the set of the late Apple CEO's biopic in L.A. on Friday.

The 34-year-old "Two and a Half Men" star plays the visionary businessman during his younger years in a movie tentatively titled "Jobs: Get Inspired."

0511_ashton_kutcher_steve_jobs_apple_v3

While Kutcher definitely looks the part, it remains to be seen if he can nail the role of a complicated man -- part hippie, part driven businessman, part brilliant, and part crazy.

Northerner

that pic of steve looks more like Noah Wylie than Ashton

frenchy boy

It's so funny for a French... this guy is ABSOLUTLY no sexy and no sex.

He's typical american western.... and Demi Moore the nutty forty years old ex-actress.

Typical americans, but no way here !

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

See, this is what happens after sleeping with Demi Moore. Bruce lost all of his hair and career and now this. The curse of the granny vajayjay.

Tesla_Consulting

I do not like Apple. Good pick!!!

NobodySpecial

Hollywood doesn't have much choice. How many actors today are really as complex as the ones we saw in the past. Kutcher is todays leading man. I'm not complimenting Kutcher, I am just saying you dont have much other choice. I blame Hollywood for hiring idiots.

Lisa

Isn't it too early to start making money off the guy's life? The guy just died..Geez!

Big Jim Slade

Ashton has done for acting what windowless vans have done for free candy.

mega

do you guys really not know the difference between Asics and New Balance?

AshleyNicolee

Most who star in movies cant act! Hello just look at Kris Stew. . Cant act. . Ashton cant act but he looks the part. And thats all that matters in LA right?

RamHead

Never have I used any Apple product and after seeing Kutcher trying to look like Jobs, I am very sure I'll never ever use any Apple product.

There's a problem here

I'm thinking of a movie of the week where Kucher's portrayal of Steve Jobs meets up with Lohan's portrayal of Elizabeth Taylor. Neither of them can act.

DaveT

I liked Ashton in the Butterfly Effect, he's a capable actor if he's in the right role, with a good story and good directors, but don't think I'll be into a Steve Jobs story much, can't see a lot of action coming from it.

lee

Ashton -- good choice?

64%

36%

Total Votes: 17,706

Why all the negative post?

Loud4Many

Quite possibly will go down as the worst casting mistake in film history. Remember when Soderbergh was considering him for a part in one of his films?.... That was until he screen tested.

Jackie

Ewww!!!...with this duch....I won't be watching the movie...puke...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments