Jennifer Hudson

Hits Up Six Flags

Day After Verdict

5/12/2012 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0512_hudson_sixflags
Less than 24 hours after William Balfour was found guilty of murdering her mother, brother and nephew ... Jennifer Hudson and her husband David Otunga hit up a Six Flags Great America in Chicago.

After three days of deliberations, Balfour was convicted of 1st degree murder in the deaths of Darnell Donerson, Jason Hudson, and Julian King. Balfour was also convicted of home invasion and residential burglary.

Balfour faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison because he has been convicted of multiple murders.

Hudson was in court when the verdict was read.

Gigohead

Poor timing on this photo opp. Personally, I would have not done it. But to each it's own.

Joan K

Who cares if she goes to Six Flags after the trial, I am sure she has mourned for the 3 members of her family who were murdered byt this A hole, it has been 3 years. She is a beautiful girl and has a great voice and I wish her the best.

Sloane

good for her!
the best way to honor her mother's life is by her making a terrific, happy and honorable life for herself and her family
so again I say- good for her!!

She's baaaack

Good for her. I'm not that much of a fan, but it's not like the murders happened yesterday. That trial was probably hell warmed over for her. Personally I think the Disney parks are a pain in the butt, but she is one of those "go to the head of the line" people so it wasn't a huge waste of time for her. Sincerely, I hope she enjoyed herself. Not too many people have to face such a tragedy and carry on.

She's baaaack

My bad ... Disney, Six Flags ... still a waste of time

lee johnson

have fun

myopinion

She looks GREAT!!!! I am sure she is relieved it shows on her face I happy to see has peace.

Pat

She's obviously not TOO upset ! Good for her, I guess, move on with your life!

Karin P

This is so cute.. I work at Six Flags in Gurnee.. For Kodak to be exact.. She came right through my ride and I even got to meet her.. Glad the verdict was GUILTY!!

purejuice

when were she and otunga married?

Angie

I think "celebrate" is a wrong term - trying to laugh after two traumatic weeks is more likely

indio007

I have a funny feeling she did it and framed the easy target... Black guy with a record. Easy way to get rid of mooching relatives.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3