« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Game

Serena Williams Has a HUGE Future in Rap

5/12/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0511_serena_williams_the_game
The Game thinks Serena Williams is an AMAZING rapper and if she decides to drop an album, it's sure to sell big ... this according to the man himself.

Game tells TMZ ... after he heard Serena's rap for the first time, he knew that she definitely had "raw skills" and was a "really talented artist."

Game says he wasn't that surprised ... considering the tennis champ's Compton roots. He tells us "You shouldn’t expect her to come with anything less than the official rap bars," then added "I can see her doing big things."

Kind of like winning 2 Olympic gold medals, 3 US opens and 4 Wimbledon championships.

serena_williams_VideoLaunch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Seldombinlaid

This clown showed up to his friends funeral wearing a ragedy baseball hat. I don't think any one would look for his opinion on anything.

parlayer

RAP = CRAP, you go fatso.

Stormy

That really is not saying much. It takes no talent to be a rapper.

Sal

Rap is the worse genre out, and man is there some bad stuff out there...yeah looking at u dub step...it takes no talent what's so ever to rap even more they rappers only stay in the mainstream from stealing from actual musicians. Can't spell rapist without rap

Legit

Better than the idiot nicki minaj. No Nicki YOUR a stupid how.

ThaHook

Please, Coming from a guy that can't sell **** himself sit the **** down..

Robert Hersey

That's atrocious .

snowcat

I'm shocked that Serena has anything to do with The Game,afterall he's the one responsible for their sister being killed in a drive by....doesn't anyone remember that?

the TRUTH

i would rate this rap as something outta the sugmid 80's i guess she thinks
1. im famous
2. im black
3 i can rap if i have 1 and 2 down

tellmeaboutit

Serena the rapper?? That's one of the worst ideas I've heard in a long time. And she needs to take pride in her Compton (gangbanger central, at one time) roots?? Isn't that where he sister got her head blown off by thug boys?? Serena, stick with tennis. There's already too many rappers, way too many.

myopinion

I like her positive rap...Best of luck

SashasOpinion

Nobody wants to listen to her ugly mannish self making those stupid voices trying to copy the worst rapper alive, Nicki. Serena is too ugly to describe... she's nasty looking and her rap is fake and weak. Those of us who DO like rap are tired of hearing the same ol' song and dance from these disgusting whores, "I think I'm beautiful, I have expensive clothes and I don't even know you but I don't like you." Yeah right Serena, you're ugly, shut the **** up. I'm not surprised at all that her lyrics had NOTHING to offer just like her ugly ass face. And The Game's opinion is worthless. HE isn't that good of a rapper, he is a wannabe-thug DORK who can't dress and has no respect in the industry. Did I mention he can't rap well either? So of course he would like her. He practically said it himself, he likes her because they were born in the same state (why does that mean something to these idiots?).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2