'Britain's Got Talent' Dog

Fetches Million-Dollar Offers

5/13/2012 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Pudsey, the dog who Britains Got Talent
The dancing dog that took home the "Britain's Got Talent" crown yesterday could be worth MILLIONS ... TMZ has learned.

In case you missed it, UK's nationwide talent search resulted in the the epic win of a 17-year-old girl, Ashleigh, and her dog, Pudsey, who perform adorable dance routines on stage.

Sources tell us ... ever since Pudsey made her "BGT" debut, offers for sponsorship and TV deals have been rolling in non-stop. We're told the deals could rake in millions of dollars -- on top of the $800k they already won from the show.

According to our sources, some of the offers on the table include: dog food endorsements, television shows, stuffed animals, dog toys and even a children's book revolving around the talented canine.

What can your dog do?

WeddingHorses

This is not the Female who was on the stage with Pudsey when BGT was broadcasted live. Maybe Simon Cowell is playing Games with People I think?
Our Wedding Horses are real live Wedding Horses http://www.weddinghorses.com/ for Indian Weddings. No trickery like on BGT.

Panida

The dog was cute but really that was the winner???

afjioeqjioe

A dog act won!! That is insane.

Madam Obvious

Adorable pooch but the act would have been improved immeasurably if it had pooped in Simon's lap. Bizarre that a dog act won, as dancing dogs have been around forever, but the British voting public have spoken, Pudsey was their favourite act.

No comment

I know people are putting down the dog winning. You should go to youtube and watch all their routines. They had a new routine for every show. That is a lot of work to train a dog a new dance routine. I think her other routines were better, but the body of work won me over.

Mother nature

Charlotte and Jonathan should have won this hands down! What a total ripoff! I sure wouldn't pay good money to go see a dog dance around for an hour!

moveover

Wow! You're kidding, right? Now I've seen it all. Simon Cowell sitting there grinning over a dog doing basic conditioned dog tricks? Even funnier are all the morons on this message board that keep talking about how "talented" the dog is! LOL. You DO realize that if you keep giving the dog little treats .... it will do just about anything. Short of dressing your pets in little sweaters and hats .... this is about the lowest form of entertainment. I always wondered exactly who was easily entertained by these types of acts.... now I know! Sheeesh!

raven

WOW! That pooch is super talented. Not only will she make a killing by endorsements even Ashley can earn tons of money training dogs. I mean that is not an easy task for a dog to make a dog remember everything and never miss on cue and that says a lot about the trainer.

theens

This is almost the same exact routine they do at San Diego SeaWorld with the walrus. I've seen it every summer for the past 4 years.....

Babydoll0630

My dog that I've had ten years chases her tail. LOL.

LittleJoe

You see these casting $hit => idol, talent etc. going where it belongs...down the drain into dog poop.

Now they promote a dancing dog only months after the artist?
Hey media industry....don't you have something new to sell?

yerppi3

Speechless.....THIS is what people call entertaining?

This was boring, repetitive, has been done a million times before on shows ( and BETTER than this might I add). No ones going to effing pay money to see a little white dog do stupid tricks with his dumbass owner.

Mangymutt

really? GAWD! I'd hate to see what the other acts were like if this won the competition!!!! They must have been horrendous! This act is cute, but nothing special! They didn't have at least 1 person who could sing? or dance? Or play an instrument better than this dog doing a common routine? pathetic.

Lassie

It just goes to show what an ANIMAL loving country the UK actually is! Way to go, Pudsey!

EastCoastChopper

You see the D bag Simon at 1:47 guickly flare his shirt for the camera to see his 1977 chest hair? How randy baby!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments