Transgender to Khloe K

This Lawsuit Can Disappear

... For $150,000!!!

5/13/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0513_khloe_kardashian_transgender
The transgender woman suing Khloe Kardashian for allegedly pushing her outside a club in Hollywood is willing to throw out the suit ... but only if KK coughs up $150k -- STAT.

TMZ broke the story ... Chantal Spears (also known as Ronald Spears) filed a lawsuit in December ... claiming Khloe assaulted her in front of Playhouse nightclub back in 2009. Khloe claims it was self-defense.

In new legal docs ... Chantal/Ronald now says she is willing to settle the case out of court, IF Khloe pays her a hefty fee for "mental and emotional anxiety" ... to the tune of $150,000.

Khloe countered the request ... stating that Chantal/Ronald has failed to truly specify what her alleged damages were, despite being asked several times.

The case is still ongoing and a judge has yet to rule.

Issac

Gay or transsexual don't have any right to file lawsuit

dierdre

Good luck to that tranny for suing the ass off of the WIGGER...fat ass is known to fight everyone....she is sooo insecure...PERIOD...Hey, if i looked as homily and fat as her, i would be insecure too....Can't stomach the bitch....boo hoo boo hoo to khloe fat ass trashian...lol...i hope she take you for every frigin penny your worth....YOURS DISGUSTING>>>>FAT ASS>>>>>ewwwww

Perky

Well, I think the tranny is starting to suffer anxiety at the prospect of having to suck a world record amount of peens in order to pay the legal bill, so just wants to see if KK's stupid and would actually cough up some cash now. But I don't think KK's stupid, so the tranny is going to start practicing sucking on doorknobs now I reckon. No ?

Stormy

Mentally disturbed and just plain nasty!

The Maharincess of Franistan

UGH! Look at this DISGUSTING THING!

Sounds like yet another tranny who wants to look like a woman but still act like a man on occasion.

DON'T PAY THIS "THING" one dime, Khloe! Wait for the judge to throw "it" and "its" lawsuit right out the door!

The Maharincess of Franistan

Dirty, nasty, ugly, stupid tranny looking for a payday.

Better get those kneepads ready and start exercising those jaw muscles tranny because that's the ONLY WAY you'll ever see $150K!

barnyardhumor

I wouldn't want to mess with Chewbacca.

Joao

It seems like centuries ago, but I remember a day, before the demons were released from the bottles, where freak shows like Chantal/Ronald/Nutcase were recognized for who and what that are, CRAZY. But now, under the influence of the new social engineering of the mindless gullible, these folks are "embarrassed" for the "courage" overcoming the "bigotry" of those poor unenlightened fools, tied to the "intolerance" of religion and "hatred"...
Yikes... Right, we're crazy and you're referring to that guy as a woman-- Okay, I got you.. guess I'll just have to be relegated to my bigotry and remain in the perpetual darkness of ignorance and "intolerance"

charlei harper

I heard that CloeBacca accidently stepped on the tranny's foot as Cloebacca was being backed out of her horse trailer...

Joao

embarrassed = embraced

KnuckleDragger

The guy's just pissed 'cause a chick kicked his ass. Boohoo....

CrisDizzle

i'm confuse TMZ: which one is the transgender woman...? =/

Matt

Photographer is an ass.

Michelle

If she gets paid off I'm going to start going around claiming I get pushed by celebs and it caused emotional damage and I will sue for $1 million plus legal fees.

domino513

I hope he she don't get one cent

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments