Bryce Dallas Howard

It Takes a Village

5/14/2012 7:14 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0514_bryce_dallas_howard_NPGFour months after giving birth, "The Help" star Bryce Dallas Howard was spotted exercising her post-pregnancy legs on a walk with her adorable baby daughter Beatrice in L.A. this weekend.

The 31-year-old -- who also has a 5-year-old son with hubby Seth Gabel -- kept it casual on her mother-daughter afternoon excursion in a pair of comfy sweats and slippers.

Bryce -- who's currently nominated for an MTV Movie Award for "Best On-Screen Dirtbag" -- knows raising two kids is a total workout.

0514_bryce_dallas_howard_before_baby_footer

Just Reading

Clearly she enjoyed "eating for two," which for hollywood is unusual. Not saying that they don't...just saying that they "don't" let the public see the result when it's that extreme.

A

You all glorify the stick figures and then complain about how nothing is real. You people disgust me and are one of the sole reasons our society is so ****ed up nowadays. SHAME ON YOU AND TMZ! I hope if you are parents or if you become parents, your children will see how f-d up you really are! DISGUSTING FILTH FOR A HUMAN!

Icebluegirl

Reality is your body does not immediately go back to post baby shape and size. Good for her for being real. Shame on all of you mean shallow people criticizing her.

Sunset

Sucks that she still has to wear sweat pants after giving birth.

Janeen

She is going to regret this..i learned with my first that you cant just eat everything in sight. I feel terrible for because I know how hard she is going to have to work to get that weight off. Wow!

mintjulep

Did she eat her children too!?

Olivia

I can't believe all these mean comments! She just had her SECOND baby. Not only has she just given birth a few months ago but it also takes longer after a second baby. Not to mention she also has to take care of a 5 year old along with a newborn. I think shes beautiful!

ali

Shame on TMZ.

No need to point out an obvious excessive weight gain. This woman has suffered terribly from PND and like many women suffering, may struggle to lose weight or eat to cope. The last thing a woman who is at risk of depression is to publicly mock her (she has not stated whether or not she has it now, but it is common to occur multiple times).

Postnatal depression was the worst thing in my life, few people can imagine being at such a low depth of self-worth and having to care for a newborn at the same time.

Gretel

I'm the same way as some of these other ladies. With one of my pregnancies my post-delivery weight was exactly the same weight as when I got pregnant, and with another it was 5 pounds less. My belly still looked like bread dough for about seven weeks though.

kirabboo

holy mother of god, what the FFFF happened?? Having a child is not a liscense to gorge yourself on what is most likely unhealthy piles of grease that have been cemented onto your largely off putting titanic of an ass.

JAy

Seriously?? you guys are some sad excuses for human beings. I mean honestly
A. would you say this **** to her face
B. would you say this **** to your mom/ sister/ friend after they had been pregnant for 9 months
C. WTF is wrong you period. Are you such a ****ty person that you have to get your rocks off commenting on another woman's body like that??
did your mom not hug you enough or something?

good lord have some ****ing respect and kindness.

Jasel

She carried another person in her uterus (or something) for 9 months. What do people expect?

voiceofreason

Finally, a picture of a celebrity that actually looks like she just had a baby!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

& TMZ staffer Johnny Lopez is a real fit catch, right???

Mimi

OMG I think she swallowed the village or maybe even the village people are stuck in her leggings!!! Does she have a mirror? Most women aren't that big when they leave the hospital.