John Travolta

Ex-Cruise Worker Claims

Actor Wanted Neck Massage ... and More

5/14/2012 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0514_travolta_report_Document-LaunchJohn Travolta asked a room steward on a Royal Caribbean cruise line to give him a neck massage in his stateroom back in 2009  ... this according to an official incident report obtained by TMZ, but the documents don't mention anything about any overt sexual overture on Travolta's part.

The steward, Fabian Zanzi, claims he was delivering something to Travolta's stateroom when the actor asked him for a neck massage. Although the report doesn't expressly name Travolta, we've confirmed the actor was indeed the guest in question.

Fabian claimed he obliged -- and Travolta "then told him he was a beautiful person and invited him to return to visit him later that night."

Fabian claimed he refused because of a strict company policy banning RC employees from fraternizing with guests.

Fabian reported the incident and was disciplined for the neck massage, which is a violation of the no-fraternization rule. He subsequently left the company.

Fabian now says the encounter was much more than described in the incident report, claiming Travolta opened his robe and gave him a big hug while his penis was erect ... and offered him $12,000 for sex and silence.

The video of Fabian (above) was shot yesterday.

Travolta's attorney Marty Singer tells TMZ, "The incident report now confirms Mr. Zanzi fabricated his story about my client. He never stated that my client did anything wrong. Obviously, if he had engaged in any inappropriate conduct he would have reported it to his supervisors."

A rep for Royal Caribbean tells TMZ, "Fabian Zanzi worked for Royal Caribbean International from October 2003 until May 2011 on various ships. In June 2009, Mr. Zanzi was working as a Room Service Phone Operator onboard Enchantment of the Seas."

The rep claims Fabian was NOT fired by the cruise company, but rather resigned on May 18, 2011 -- two years after the alleged incident.

Sandy

Everyone can not be lying. I can't see 4 people coming forward just for the hell of it all of a sudden. Why would they all lie and they all do not even know one another. I believe them.

Eljot

I always knew he was gay but I never cared. I DO care that he is a Scientologist tho. No wonder he's a perv.

xlllllllx

What is the big deal? This happens everyday with massage therapists. It is part of the job. Get used to it.

Ridge

This guys story is completely made up. Jumps from one subject to another, just look at the guys body language. What a joke. HOAX for money. This world, i'm tellin' ya.

John

All of these reports are making not want to ever get a massage. Seriously.

Vanessa

THIS IS IT JOHN G you are gay ok but stop trying to abuse ppl what are you a mask pedophile....really now broke ppl don't need that....I'm so disapointed dude really now

msjakeman2

I see from the poll that more people than not think John is lying, so my question is why wouldn't he just say so? It's not that taboo anymore. I'm guessing Kelly knows, I mean how could she not????

Polly

I don't get the crime here. Even if Travolta asked any of these men to do something sexual, and the men declined and went on their way, what is the big deal.

billybob

Dear John, Ron Hubbard will not let you in his space ship when you die. You have reached the level 1.1 "of the pervert." Think bout that, you idiot!

Yvonne

First of all, what the hell is someone like John Travolta doing on a Royal Carribean Cruise ship with the common foik when the man could buy his own yacht? He lives in Florida so why would he take a cruise and run the risk of being bothered by fans on the ship? This is silly. Either the guy is completely fabricating this story or the man looked like Travolta or used his name. I'm having trouble believing this story.

jsthomas73

So what Travolta wanted a little rub and a tug. Who cares. Sounds like he pays well to me. Is the guy mad he didn't take the offer. All I'm getting from all these reports is ole Travolta maybe a little kinky...so what. that's his business.

Just Reading

Where there is smoke....just saying.

stabler

There are too many of these detailed stories for all of them to be untrue. The local radio DJs in phx have been telling a similar story for years. Where there's smoke there's fire. Why doesn't he just admit he's gay and hook up with gay men who ate willing?????? Why put yourself in a position to be sued or incarcerated.

Are You Serious

So this little wimpy ass of nothing is NOW coming out along with others............MJ extortion all over again. If Travolta wanted sex it would not be with this little whiny freak. Give me a break. Ruin his 'CAREER' ? He was a damn bus boy for crying out loud !

Hot Farts

Look. Harvey is milking it because everyone in Los Angeles knows that Travolta is an azz grabber. He is a blantant pick-up artist well known for his gay exploits with people he does not know.

He wants strange me to dangle his dingle LOL