John Travolta

Ex-Cruise Worker Claims

Actor Wanted Neck Massage ... and More

5/14/2012 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0514_travolta_report_Document-LaunchJohn Travolta asked a room steward on a Royal Caribbean cruise line to give him a neck massage in his stateroom back in 2009  ... this according to an official incident report obtained by TMZ, but the documents don't mention anything about any overt sexual overture on Travolta's part.

The steward, Fabian Zanzi, claims he was delivering something to Travolta's stateroom when the actor asked him for a neck massage. Although the report doesn't expressly name Travolta, we've confirmed the actor was indeed the guest in question.

Fabian claimed he obliged -- and Travolta "then told him he was a beautiful person and invited him to return to visit him later that night."

Fabian claimed he refused because of a strict company policy banning RC employees from fraternizing with guests.

Fabian reported the incident and was disciplined for the neck massage, which is a violation of the no-fraternization rule. He subsequently left the company.

Fabian now says the encounter was much more than described in the incident report, claiming Travolta opened his robe and gave him a big hug while his penis was erect ... and offered him $12,000 for sex and silence.

The video of Fabian (above) was shot yesterday.

Travolta's attorney Marty Singer tells TMZ, "The incident report now confirms Mr. Zanzi fabricated his story about my client. He never stated that my client did anything wrong. Obviously, if he had engaged in any inappropriate conduct he would have reported it to his supervisors."

A rep for Royal Caribbean tells TMZ, "Fabian Zanzi worked for Royal Caribbean International from October 2003 until May 2011 on various ships. In June 2009, Mr. Zanzi was working as a Room Service Phone Operator onboard Enchantment of the Seas."

The rep claims Fabian was NOT fired by the cruise company, but rather resigned on May 18, 2011 -- two years after the alleged incident.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

nanci

the worker shouldve told travolta he'll be right back, then go set up his phone for video and recording and record travolta dirty conversation, people not going to believe him because travolta is a big star

stargazer

Look at this guy, seriously, LOOK at him. He is not attractive at all. I really doubt even if John were gay, he would go after him. If he were going to pay that much, he could get someone a heck of a lot better looking and more willing, plus there are plenty of places he could call that would provide him with someone who would be discrete. Other sites are reporting that people who know/worked with the guy have already came out and said that he's a liar and that he may have mental issues. You can tell by the video that he's lying, his facial movements and body language are a dead giveaway. And, why on earth would John be on a cruise ship? That makes NO sense at all.

Izzy Sinerty

JT did a a similar thing to me (male massage therapist). He kept asking me to get closer to his anus and then closer to his penis. JT asked to massage one of the other male massage therapist at the hotel - similar to one of the lawsuit stories. For me, I don't money, but the truth is important. JT should not putting massage therapists through this. Obviously he has issues. What is amazing to me is how much people don't want to believe this.

Bananarama

These stories are ridiculous, leave the poor man alone.

milly5

this fella reminds me of Chucky from The Goonies, "Hey u guys???"

annie

Kelly Preston knows all about it.! Now he is paying off these guys and the lawyer. His whole life is a scam and I feel so very sorry for him.

J

One of the funniest videos I've seen in a while.

bean

Give lie detector test ! Mr big bucks can but 100 of them ! send each of them then have someone there to give it to you 24 7 ! These hard core things i go in out way prov i didnt do anything !

vasho

Wow......all of this BULL**** about John Trav. .....this strange guy, in the video, is doing a great job of "POOR, Acting Skillz! I cannot believe, you people by this Non-sense up.... lol Scientology is trying to set him up, John Trav! They control the Media, they control the lame -ass actors to pose as victims. hahahahahaha! Omg, I want to just laugh so hard, I could ......watch something else more beneficial to my life. I really do......feel sorry for the Man(JT) and his wife Kelly. They need all the "Outside," Support, that they can get. Scientology, will F YOU OVER in a heart Beat!

PrincessJ

Finally, we are getting somewhere. But let me take this further. I know that Travolta went to the higher uppers at the church and asked that he not have to pay the 10 percent salary to church, and he'd had to sell off some of his "toys" due to financial downsizing. He pissed someone off at the Scientology cult, and they decided to stop blocking the bad stuff Travolta is/was doing, so they let the cats out of their bags and let it run in media, even paying off people in process. When a member in THETA level comes and asks this of the church they then have to be CLEANSED, and it's not pretty, so he had to go thru that, and now Scientology is pissed off at Travolta, I mean, what movie has he starred in lately???? Think about it. It fits. Something not smelling too good there.

MattG.

Saw a new report where they interviewed a couple guys from Travolta's past! Check it out: www.youtube.com/sandmnetwork

MattG.

Who would'nt want a neck massage! I mean are people like the s***bags who made this video going to get away with this kind of sensationalism!? www.youtube.com/sandmnetwork

selim

:))))

Raejean

That he filed a timely report which he knew could only land him in hot water with his employer's policies and omitted the sordid sexual details actually adds credibility in my view. IF John Travolta is a sexual predator, he wouldn't be the first famous one to target less powerful or poor people because he knows and relies upon the probability that they won't be believed if they come forward.

Doesn't mean I DON'T think the steward is trying to cash in now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7