Playboy to Tanning Mom

KEEP DREAMING!!!

5/14/2012 10:45 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/14/2012 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0514_playboy_tanning_mom1
Tanning Mom
will never ever EVER sully the hallowed pages of Playboy ... despite desperately wanting to strip naked for the venerable magazine -- this according to Playboy sources.

As we reported, 44-year-old Patricia Krentcil would happily accept an invitation to bare her leathery hide for Playboy ... that is, if the nudie mag offered.

But Playboy sources tell TMZ, that will never happen in a million kajillion bazillion years.

One source says, “It wouldn’t even be considered” -- Hef wouldn’t let TM pose in the magazine or ANY Playboy outlet. Simply put -- Tanning Mom just isn't Playboy material.

You don't say.

update_bar
12:14 PM PDT -- Playboy is now going on the record ... telling TMZ, "It would definitely never happen."

paranorm37

My goodness!!!! Talk about overkill. Ease off on the tanning beds. Her family should do an intervention.

Greg

Are there any leather sofa magazines? Surely they might be interested!

Kevin

Seeing her nude would make me wish I were blind.

ValVal

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HORROR THAT WOULD BE. For once... Thank you, thank you, thank you Hef. You have saved many eyes!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Can't wait to see the tan lines under that flabby ass...OMG!

Stacy

She is disgusting. What is that crispy piece of bacon on??? She act's like she has popped a few xanax . GROSS!!! Both those old ladies need to put more clothing on. EWWWWWW

Mojo

Darn! And I was looking forward to Playboy's "Girls from the Surface of the Sun" issue.

Jo Anna

She might want to invest in some new mirrors in her house just to promote some self reality!

I don't think even Hustler will be interested in this piece of old crispy crunch what's-it! Not even 20 years ago!

robert

she was told as a child she could be anything and she chose to become leather

Snooki'sHairBump

Playboy and Tanning mom should not even be in the same sentence.

And I would rather pay to see Hef naked than to see this nightmare of a woman naked. The thought alone makes me gag.

What I Think

If she does appear in playboy, I hope the issue will include a barf bag.

Sapphiegirl

I totally just threw up in my mouth at the thought of her naked.....YUCK!

broncosgodess

Wow.. for a second I thought the pic was Kody Brown from the sister wives show!

Beebuzz

She would have a better shot at posing in a JCPenney's catalogue under the leather couch category.

MikeS

There is not enough airbrush in the world!