Tanning Mom

I'd Totally Do Playboy

... If They Asked

5/14/2012 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0514_tanning_splash_videoName: Tanning Mom ... aka Patricia Krentcil
Measurements: Don't wanna think about it
Turn Ons: UV Rays, carcinoma, cameras
Turn Offs: The movie "Powder" ... the bad guy in "Da Vinci Code"

Yes, Tanning Mom says she's willing to flaunt her sizzlin' hot body for Playboy ... if only they would ask. She's even been practicing her sexy poses.

But if a clothed Tanning Mom is more your speed ... you're in luck -- TM says she's been approached by multiple people interested in featuring her on a reality show.

Still, we gotta ask ...

Big Oz

I am more surprised that that scraggly broad even has a 5 year old child! Who or what would hit that?????

Rob

'' I see nothing wrong with tanning '' Really have you looked at your self in the mirror lately lady ? Why do the freaks always want to be on TV, Tanning Mom needs to be put in the psych ward or prison I don't know what one yet , but when people are pointing and laughing at you for being so ugly from tanning YOU HAVE MENTAL ISSUES '' I Love Tanning I go about every day '' what you need to be doing is taking care of your kids and not going tanning. It will help your skin heal you freak.

Calinative

She's drunk.

fargone

I am "curious" and want to see the truth. Curiosity broadens a persons horizons and variey is the spice of life. There is nothing more boring than looking at the photochopped women in Playboy. Besides, I like the look of old, wrinkled, sun dried, weather beaten leather.

jisrahr2

please for the love of God do NOT give this woman a reality show, enough is enough so gross

cokeandpilates

Just the thought of seeing her leathery ass naked makes me want to flush my eyes out with Lysol. Is she on drugs?

Edgar_Carrazco

She looks like an old over-tanned Iguana. Thank GOD PlayBoy said NOOOO!!!!!

BC

Reality show? Just what i predicted.

I love anarchy

I doubt anyone asked... Maybe stevie wonder

Someone's goldfish

Just the thought of it caused me temporary blindness.

Chihuahua-Gal

How old is this woman? She has old lady legs. And was she drunk? She looks like one of those old drunk hags belly up at a bar...gross!

AARONELZY

At the time i was watching this i was eating an orange,i almost puked it all up.

zombieland

Hell to the nizzo. I wouldn't fudge her with Harvey's Scott Disick. And to see her.. instant blindness. Blindness. Instantly.

Mayu

the same morons who would be "curious" about seeing this child abusing, 90 year old looking, over tan leather bag naked... need help. Serious help.

FMB

The only reality show this fried b!tch should be in is a tanning bed rigged to incinerate her like Final Destination 3

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments