Travolta's Lawyer

We've Been Vindicated!

5/15/2012 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0515_john_travolta_statement_marty_singer
John Travolta's lawyer says the actor has been completely vindicated after John Doe #1 dismissed his sexual assault lawsuit.

Attorney Marty Singer tells TMZ, "My client is completely vindicated by Doe #1 dropping his claims and dismissing his lawsuit.  We fully expect that my client will similarly be vindicated with respect to Doe #2, as well as with respect to any other person who makes meritless claims against John Travolta."

As TMZ previously reported ... John Doe #2 still has a standing lawsuit against Travolta.

namers

Is he now less one plane?

namers

Is he now less one plane?

writenow

You would think that after all these years Travolta's long-term marriage and happy family would account for decades of quiet rumors....my sister's cousin's brother heard that so and so said, etc. But it won't For one reason. People believe what they want to believe; so F-a-c-t-s are neither required, nor Desired.

croc

vindicated, new word for PAID OFF'.

Marvin

Whats he going to do when numbers 4,5 and 6 come foeward.

mucarita

I was told by a very reliable source that JT was known for propositioning the "help" in Mexican resorts when he was younger. I guess I didn't really care at the time, but it just makes you wonder...

E

"Vindicated," my @$$! We know how people who are targeted by a certain group get treated; harassing phone calls to their places of work and homes, break-ins of their homes, getting reported to the IRS.

You can't possibly use these kinds of tactics and expect people to believe you just because you've bullied people into silence.

Gurgle

so concerned about being vindicated. don't care if he did or didn't. my opinion of Travolta is the same.

parlayer

So how much did it cost?? john obozo is on your side, things are looking up!!

Steppy

I hate when you file fake lawsuit to get rich and the darn truth ruins it!!!

Hot Farts

Wow. what a smoke screen. Nice spin Singer. Nice BS

Pete Beau

time to look overseas for trade johnny...like kenny chesney does at his Caribbean 'hideaway"....wink wink wink..they are too gay to fail, dontcha know?

nipples mugee

I wouldn't screw with those scientoligists either.. Their like the mob but use jedi mind tricks on ya ass..

Seldombinlaid

Number 1 was paid off.

Phil

Hey!! John Travolta is as straight as Tom Cruise!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments