Travolta's Lawyer

We've Been Vindicated!

5/15/2012 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0515_john_travolta_statement_marty_singer
John Travolta's lawyer says the actor has been completely vindicated after John Doe #1 dismissed his sexual assault lawsuit.

Attorney Marty Singer tells TMZ, "My client is completely vindicated by Doe #1 dropping his claims and dismissing his lawsuit.  We fully expect that my client will similarly be vindicated with respect to Doe #2, as well as with respect to any other person who makes meritless claims against John Travolta."

As TMZ previously reported ... John Doe #2 still has a standing lawsuit against Travolta.

Elisa

Do any of us REALLY care what happens? Honestly.... C'mon LOL

Jeff Becker

Vindicated? or more likely, paid off.

Sunset

This does not vindicate John because John Doe #2 still has a lawsuit. There is at least one other accuser as well. He probably paid off #1 and that is why he dropped it. I believe he will pay off all the others too.

lana31867

So now how much does it cost for a happy ending?

Rhonda C. Poynter

Either somebody threatened to break the guy's kneecaps, or else his bank balance magically jumped...now, just where in the world did that 50K come from?

pimpdaddy

I totally agree with what the REALIST said. Yup, right on!

Sloane

interesting how the suit just DI$$IPATED.......
it does make one wonder doesn't it?

Julie

He is gay, such a liar, will never watch him again, not because he gay but because he is a liar, come clean, poor wife

Kimberly

Careful not to mention that #4 was just Added. How much will it cost to make the other THREE go away/

lauren

Settlement city!!!!!!

Maggie

Everyone has a price. Does'nt change the truth.

Butterfly

THIS IS FOR MAC THE KNIFE. Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it. Since I rarely indulge in talk shows, I am unaware of the Oprah comment, however, I prefer to wait for all the facts and do***ents, by law, before rushing to judgment. It does not make me "right" or, others, "not." Your "violin" comment was sarcastic and uncalled for, however, I read your prior posts, all of which have the same negative theme. Even tho your signature name is "male," your words are very "female" and very cruel. I am not angry, just sorry you have demonstrated such lack of compassion for a family in unimaginable distress. I will not read or respond, going forward. Good Luck!!!

Dolores

I thought Scientology could cure his problems ?????

kickaboo

So I guess this is the end of all the rumors we keep hearing of JT being gay and/or Kelly not being so innocent on this issue? Because you know, one should not excuse such behavior just because someone is a star. Have the guts to come out already, no one cares. People care about lies and JT thinking he is above the law.

breathe

No. He was paid off. No one else has backed off.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments