« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel

Pops Out 7 lbs. Mini-Me

5/15/2012 9:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0515_rachel_uchitel_baby_birth_bw
Rachel Uchitel really is a mother -- she gave gave birth to a healthy baby girl Tuesday evening in San Francisco.

TMZ's learned Rachel and husband Matt Hahn welcomed their daughter -- 7lbs. 1oz. -- at 5:04PM PT.

Just a couple weeks ago, the 37-year old former Tiger Woods mistress one-upped Demi Moore's famous Vanity Fair cover by posing in a sheer sheet ... and while flashing a thong.

According to Matt's Facebook the little girl's name is Wyatt Lilly -- a real pistol. Just like Mom.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tellmeaboutit

Her baby will be so proud to see that her mother is always referred to as ONE of Tiger Woods' mistresses. Tiger must be so proud to know he didn't knock this opportunist up. My sympathies to the baby.

amazinglybored

And somewhere Tiger Woods is desperately counting months...possibly covering and listening for Elin coming.

damienevil

is "pistol" code for skank goes after numerous married men?

RealityBites

Is this the new trend? Naming girls with boys names? STUPID!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm sure she popped her out...of her belly...5 mins before her tummy tuck.

zman

Although I really don't care nor am not impressed by her ; I do congratulate her and her new baby. I hope they are both doing well.

Jody

I feel sorry for the kid already. Wait till she grows up and finds out all about her mother. From widow to major skank in a blink of an eye.

mark

god, i hate it when celebs,(as well as pseudo- celebs, dimwits, nitwits and loose whores...basically everyone TMZ pays attention to on a daily basis) give their children stupid names. "my wife is pregnant with a girl! we're thinking of naming her steven! or raymond! or maybe bruce! hooray for our orignality!

man alive, some people are hopelessly stupid!

heather c.

Who cares? y is this idiot even famous? many women have wrecked homes.

Pat

I'll **** it.

Superman

Odds are she will grow-up to be a whore like her mother. Giving her a old western boy's name isn't going to change that. Karma's a bitch.

RD

Great! Just what the world needs is another child born to a whore and a slut.

WatcherOne

"she gave gave birth". I suggest more caffeine.

Joe

The kid is going to be ugly, because if you recall her pre-surgery face (search for the 9/11 pics of her), she was ugly as a dog, even still now.

Savvy1