« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather

I Support Gay Marriage

... Unlike Pacquiao

5/16/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0516_mayweather_manny_01
Floyd Mayweather is squaring off against Manny Pacquiao ... and once again it's NOT in the ring -- this time they're fighting over gay marriage.

With the media still buzzing over Manny's controversial condemnation of gay marriage ... Pretty Boy Floyd released a counter-statement on Twitter ... saying, "I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage."

He added, "I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want."

These two can't agree on anything ... so we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Matrix111

uh yea ok so why does he call people "f@ggot in heated arguements?? Supports gay marriage but calls people "F@GS" yea ok dude http://youtu.be/ML1fd8UBnXE

Mara

wow! is that a sign of desperation? i bet if pacquiao supports gay marriage, gayweather will be against it and then call pacquiao gay for supporting it. what a ***..

Treena Maldidier

Is the loser not going to jail for beating his wife ??? WHO CARES WHAT HE THINKS!!!!

msdawndawn

Pacquiao can believe what ever he wants. It is a part of freedom. His beliefs are not hurting me or anyone. I guess that is why man invented the word "TOLERANCE" for an occasion like this. I think we need to dust off this word a little more & put it in practice.

Thomas Jefferson

"I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want." That could mean anything under the sun and Harvey would print it.

MaLi

Who gives a **** about his broken English opinion...CTFU

Jah36

Just goes to show even more how confused Mayweather is. You really have to question someone's mental state when they think that something so perverted and unnatural as homosexual "marriage" is ok. Have fun in prison loser!!

neelia1025

Mayweather is full of crap... This is a man who beats women up and tells the world he supports gay marriage?!!! now what kind of BS is that? and people believe that piece of S*^#? he will try to get as much publicity as much as he can.... oh, I guess he thinks this is American Idol and get some sympathy votes....

jason

Pacman should have his mouth shut on this and keep himself on boxing only-- he is now big headed and forgot his roots. He will fall down one of these days and all his money will go down with him. With all the money he's got, he should help out other boxers in the Philippines. My advice: Stop the drama and concentrate on your boxing career...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7