Feds:

Kim K Hocked

BOGUS Shoes

5/16/2012 8:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0516_kim_kardashian_skechers
The Skechers fitness shoes Kim Kardashian tried to convince you to buy don't actually work ... not even a little bit ... so says the federal government.

The Federal Trade Commission has determined Skechers made unfounded claims about its Shape-Ups shoes ... pushed by hot-bodied spokespeople like Kim K and Brooke Burke.

According to the FTC, Skechers lied about clinical studies which the company said proved the shoes help people lose weight and strengthen muscles in the ass, legs and stomach.

In fact, Skechers has agreed to pay $40 million in settlement costs ... and anyone who bought the shoes will be eligible for a refund.

Still, Skechers is reportedly disputing the FTC decision -- and plans to conduct more research on the effects of the shoe.

pimpc

1st bitches!

shewentwhoa

Anything Kim endorses is fake (sketchers, that stupid diet pill etc..)

another explanation?

Gee, what a shock! Not.

SusanCoyote

Is anyone really surprised that this fat-ass gypsy is shady????

Bird

Shape-ups actually do damage to your ankles and knees. My sister got a pair to wear during her workouts and within a year she had to get surgery on her knee. She told her doctor about the shoes, and he told her to NEVER wear shape-ups. They cause a lot of unnecessary strain on the leg/hip joints.

LA Native

BOT bodied? ROFLMAO!

pat

She is a f*cking fraud. All the way.

And, anyone buying her crap, deserves it.

Amber

Anything this B***H does or says is fake!!!! She's a disgusting person...

rosebud

Anything this bitch tries to sell is no good. And anyone who would believe that a pair of sneakers is going to fix your ass or any other part of your body is a SUCKER and shouldn't get their money back because they are STUPID.Seriously a pair of sneakers that will tone you up, If that's going to happen any sneaker will do, How many idiots bought these things? I would be embarrassed to admit I was dumb enough to believe what comes out of that tramps mouth then buy it.

Justathought

The only leg work she did to see if the shoe actually did what it said it would was to walk into all those high end stores to spend the money Skechers was giving her!

ABB

Those should be illegal for being so ugly as hell!

Jack

Clearly the shoes didn't work, just look at her disgusting fat ass loaded with cellulite.

Straight Talkin Texan

I was given some of those shoes as a gift when they first came out (and before KK's endorsement). Anyway, I don't wear them often, but when I do, I get sore on the back of my thighs, so I kinda felt like they were working that muscle. (I didn't, however, think they would make me lose weight.)

KicksandGiggles

The shoes should be made of the same material KK's mattress is made of. God knows it has endured armies and especially water proof!! The problem would be prying it off her back!!

wow ew

I've heard plenty that these shoes along with Kim K are trash and do nothing but harm your health. (And sanity in Kim's experience)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments