Nick Stahl

'Terminator 3' Star

Reported Missing

5/16/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0515_nick_stahl_01
Nick Stahl
-- the actor who played John Connor in "Terminator 3" -- is missing ... this according to his wife.

Law enforcement officials confirm ... Stahl's wife filed a missing person's report with the L.A.P.D. on Monday ... saying she last saw the 32-year-old actor on May 9.

Sources tell TMZ ... it is believed Stahl had been frequenting the Skid Row area of Downtown Los Angeles recently ... and there are concerns he may have gotten himself involved in some bad stuff.

Back in February, Nick's wife had filed court papers, expressing serious concerns that Nick may be using drugs ... and sources say she fears drugs may have something to do with his disappearance.

Stahl's rep declined to comment on the situation.

Bubbles The Chimp

A victim of Skynet.

karen

I started liking him when he played Gavin in Disturbing Behavior. I always watched all his movies and I am going to pray for his safe return.

slimnosaj

Think Norstadt, reason!

Octocunny

get help or good riddance...

Allison

People with his issues don't just waltz back in with 'Hi, honey, I'm home.'
What a waste.

pimpc

Who??

RhodeIslander85

I really liked him on the HBO show Carnivàle. I hope he's alright.

dstructvcupcake

The terminator finally came for him. 7 months, guys.

The TX got him.

Sunset

I hope he's not giving blowies for dope money.

Marc

Awful, praying for his family. Pretty sure I used to see him out surfing out County Line back in the day.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't he play a teen in an MTV movie that ultimately died of a heroin overdose?? Eerie.

gitRdun

He's gone in hiding from the terminators.

DaveT

Hope the guy's OK, always seemed like a nice guy in interviews.

gwen01

there is a cure if an addict wants it and it is not methadone, tapering or cold turkey. It is an hallucinigenic that pharmaceutical companies do not and I repeat DO NOT WANT INVESTIGATED OR MARKETED. Iboga has been used for years outside of the United states to repair the receptors and recondition your thinking overnight. It is a mind trip but it repairs so Hollywood, drug addicts looking for a change, check it out.

gwen01