Nick Stahl

'Terminator 3' Star

Reported Missing

5/16/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0515_nick_stahl_01
Nick Stahl
-- the actor who played John Connor in "Terminator 3" -- is missing ... this according to his wife.

Law enforcement officials confirm ... Stahl's wife filed a missing person's report with the L.A.P.D. on Monday ... saying she last saw the 32-year-old actor on May 9.

Sources tell TMZ ... it is believed Stahl had been frequenting the Skid Row area of Downtown Los Angeles recently ... and there are concerns he may have gotten himself involved in some bad stuff.

Back in February, Nick's wife had filed court papers, expressing serious concerns that Nick may be using drugs ... and sources say she fears drugs may have something to do with his disappearance.

Stahl's rep declined to comment on the situation.

Carl

If you are an actor you should NEVER play John Connor. It never turns out well. Even Christian Bale's ugliest public moment happened while filming a Terminator movie.

lanie

He is actually a really good actor. You would think after the death of Brad Renfro ~ he'd stay far away from drugs. I hope that he's alive but as soon as I read the title - my gut said he's in big trouble.. It has been a week since she saw him.. That's a long time.. I would have reported him missing ASAP, but maybe she's used to this type of thing..

Caroline

He's an interesting actor . He was very good in 'Bully' and 'In The Bedroom'. Hope they find him quick or he turns up on his own.

ParkerOrange

Your comments guys are kinda ****ed up. I used to go down to that area when i had a drug problem, its multiple areas, the fashion district, toy district all that area is considered skid row. i hope he is ok, it does not look good though it has been a week, and going down to skid row is risky but as long as your not a dumbass your not going to get killed. HE DOES have a history of stiffing cabbies soooo you dont really wanna stiff anyone down there is all im saying!

Fat Mike

Doesn't sound good. There's only one reason to go to Skid Row. That's where the end begins.

Hefe

This stupid ass had nothing better to do than hang around Skid Row??

Moron.

VictoriaGirl

I hope nothing has happened to him and wherever he is he's alive and well.

GeniusMachine

I'm hoping Arnold will go look for him, and when he finds him, says "Come with me if you want to live."

Kelly

He's probably dead. Didn't know he was a druggie.

John_Dunkel

If you do drugs all the time, you will have never really lived. You basically don't have the balls to be sober.

RedwoodPerch

I think his ex-wife killed him and is making up this story.

Michel

I really thought they found him overdosed in some ghetto years ago. I must be wrong then and I really hope I am wrong now...

Peter

Great. Junkies.
...this is the stuff we use to chemically neuter dogs.

THIN LIZZY

The john Connor curse

Jody

If he doesn't show up soon, his wife needs to hire a P.I. to look for him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments