'Workaholics' Billboard

Fully Erected in Hollywood

5/16/2012 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclu-stiff

New Workaholics Billboard: fully torqued
The new season of "Workaholics" is already facing hard times ... and it hasn't even aired yet.

The good people over at Comedy Central just put the above billboard up on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood -- and if it wasn't glaringly obvious ... it features a trio of six-foot boners pressing against some kind of elastic fabric (spandex?).

For those who haven't watched yet, "Workaholics" is about three recent college grads desperately trying to adjust to adulthood.

But by the looks of the billboard -- they'll be fully grown in Season 3.

Back in 2010, HBO's "Hung" released a similarly phallic billboard -- and we daresay, it was even funnier than the Comedy Central version.

Hung Billboard

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Of course you think it's funny, cuz you're 12.

wiptidoo

Who ever designed this billboard did an awful job. That is not what I thought when I saw it-it just looks weird-the artist (I use the tern loosely) tried to imitate HBOs Hung billboard but failed miserably-and I never heard of the show.

EricsGirl

Not at all impressed. I'm not a prude, but our society has become so over-sexualized it's sad. What are parents supposed to say to their kids when their kids ask about the sign? It's really in poor taste. I hope the show fails and we can get some decent programming on tv again.

CLINT

I wonder how many of the boys at TMZ have boners right now. I also heard the Harvey requested the Hung billboard be placed across the street from his office window.

IceGypsy

Never heard of the show. The billboard is a waste of space, doesn't seem to represent anything, and if they are trying to be funny, they failed. They need to fire their marketing director.

Stormy

Mommy, what is that?? Well, sweetie it is a giant..........! Pretty sad really!

steve

BOY HARVEY MUST BE IN HOG HEAVEN !!!
FIRST THE DR. OZ PICS AND NOW THIS !
( how many wallet size did you get / )

Mulholland Drive

I don't get it. I thought it was the impression of the back end of a classic Caddy.

grfxfreak

A lot of moral highground from folks grazing TMZ -

baretta

You call that hung? Thick? Yes. Hung? Hardly. Yes hardly.

CatM

I don't get it.

LoudMouth

It's not obvious to me. Looks like three firm breasts with nipples to me. But then again, I am a straight guy.

Steinberg

Look how well shows with sexual innuendos and content did so far?

Hung - Cancelled
Hard time of RJ Berger - Cancelled
Workawhat? - Fate Unknown.

kr

in whta world do those look like penises? i thought maybe pistons form like a car or something? first of all they wouldn't be standing that close and second thye are just not the right shape

kr

I've never heard of the show either

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments