Bobby Brown

Song for Whitney Houston

'Don't Let Me Die'

5/17/2012 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

051712_bobby_still

Bobby Brown has debuted a new song he wrote about life since Whitney Houston's death ... in which Bobby admits he "messed up pretty bad" and begs his late ex-wife ... "Don't let me die."

An emotional Brown -- sporting sunglasses and leather pants -- performed the song on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" ... featuring the lyrics, "I didn’t realize that every breath I took was from you ... You were my air.”

Brown also sings,"I guess I messed up pretty bad ... I didn’t know who you were ... I didn’t know what we had. Now I’m stuck living in the past ... trying to get the pieces back ... but I guess now you’re gone."

Brown is releasing the song on his new album, which drops in June ... just 4 months after Whitney died.

DaveT

Nothing to blame himself for, Whitney made her own choices, blaming husbands for wive's behavior is childish and ignorant.

ChinLee3

He guesses????

JFC10

It should be don't let me sing girl. Seriosly he should not sing it is just horrible.

Mr Money N Bank

I "love" how all of these self-righteous, egotistical, hypocrits can slither onto this site and spew their arrogant, pompus, grammatically atrocious venom in an effort to bring significance to their own worthless and unamusing lives. I'm not perfect, Bobby's not perfect, and neither are you spineless, gutless, yellow belly naysayers who vomit your hate from behind the veil of the internet.

troy

he can not sing crack kills voices

saronmw

He tried, but I still feel embarrased for him.

parlayer

Barf!!

suuzie

I hate you Bobby Brown, you are not a man, if you were you would have gotten Whitney help for her drug addition, instead of staying just long enough to spend all her money and leave her in such a bad state.

Kristie

Now all the money from the proceeds of this song is going toward a charity for rehabs drug abusers amirite?

Boby Brown

Sounds like balls

dennis in sac

stinks

NTL

He sounded awful. Just...so bad.

Bird

Wow..His new wife/babymama must feel soo good right now. How could Whitney be "the air he breathes" when they had been divorced and living separate lives for 5 years before her death? He's just another bum trying to cash in on Whitney's death. Along with Bobbi Kristina and the rest of Whitney's family.

monique

don't let me die, just let me profit, what a s***-bag!

GG

Awesome job Bobby !!!! I loved your heartfelt performance on Leno!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments