Judge Judy & Lady Gaga

Born This Wave

5/17/2012 12:10 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0516_judge_gagaHere's "Judge Judy" star Judith Sheindlin, 69, in NYC on Wednesday (left) -- and cutting edge popstar Lady Gaga in Taiwan on Wednesday as well (right).

It ain't easy being green.

We're just sayin'.

ShellBell

Classof2012-- go preach your bibull crapola elsewhere.. I'm thinking for you to go on so much about this is the one fooling yourself--

Judy Judy-- I adore her- she keeps control of her courtroom and doesn't let it turn into a three ring circus like the other wannabe court shows.

JB

So many of lady Gaga's glasses appear to have been lifted from an optometrists examination room

charlei harper

Lady GaGa has gone gone... that flash in the pan has cooled as for Judge Judy, I LOVE THE JUDGE...69? oh yeah, if ya know what I mean...she's hot and firey...

DaveT

Judge Wapner said this about Judge Judy:
"She is not portraying a judge as I view a judge should act. Judge Judy is discourteous, and she's abrasive. She's not slightly insulting. She's insulting in capital letters."
"She is a disgrace to the profession. She does things I don't think a judge should do. She tells people to shut up. She's rude. She's arrogant. She demeans people. If she does this on purpose, then that's even worse. Judges need to observe certain standards of conduct. She just doesn't do it and I resent that. The public is apt to gain the impression that this is how actual judges conduct themselves. It says 'judge' on the nameplate on the bench and she's wearing a robe."
Amen brother, couldn't agree more :D

SaraBellum

Judge Judy rules!

She can sometimes be abrasive, but she's very smart and tells it like it is. If anyone is hurt or offended by her behavior on her show, it's their own fault for being too stupid to realize that this is a main part of her show and they shouldn't have agreed to appear in the first place. Her show is THE ONLY reality show worth watching.

FNR

I do not care for the color but Judy is rockin' that suit for a 69 year old woman Wow! Here come da' judge! LOL

missrayasunshine

Wow I absolutely adore Judge Sheindlin. I like her quick wit. She looks great in that green outfit :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2