Facebook

The Richest Breakfast

In the World

5/18/2012 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0518_mark_zuckerberg_composite_facebook
Here's hoping you enjoyed your soggy-ass cereal this morning -- because the people over at Facebook are celebrating their big IPO day ... by dining on cran-orange scones, coconut mango smoothies, and sausage hash.

It's all being offered at one of the cafes located at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park, CA -- where FB staffers dine for free -- and the complimentary menu is claw-your-own-eyes-out delicious.

Here's a full breakdown:

Strawberry banana soy smoothies, coconut mango smoothies, whole wheat cranberry orange scones, sausage and biscuit hash with cream gravy, whole wheat choco-chip pancakes with vanilla whipped cream, whole wheat low fat flax waffles, and old-fashioned buttermilk pancakes.

Most of you have already killed yourselves by now, so we'll stop there.

Being rich is so much better than being not rich.

Baby D

Smoothies, pancakes, sausage with biscuits and waffles? Sounds like a pretty cheap breakfast to me! I could make all that with one hand tied behind my back. Where's the lobster omelet or crab Benedict and champagne mimosas? What a lame celebration breakfast.

omegabeta

they better enjoy it now, as the company is WAY over-valued. but that menu seriously sounds like this gross "boutique cafe" across the street.

freaksloan

Where is the Obama? You know how many people who are going to lose their asses on the facebook ipo scam?

FUERA DE MI CASA CERDO

ALL NIGHT....

TheMarshmallowMan

Facebook is soo 2010.

Also, I had buttermilk pancakes this morning. Hah

Bích Yến

May be really or not really because when you rich you have lawsuits and cant really trust a woman/man to be with.because most times they are after money.then add the fact you tend to be a target for robberies and so forth.id say my life is just fine.

Bích Yến

I think funny may be help u do many work more good ! So u can become rich and richer...^^

Bích Yến
Yahoo:bichyen85@yahoo.com
HomePage: http://tranhtheuchuthap.org.vn

charlei harper

I prefer scotch (18 year old Glen ) and corn flakes...now that's a breakfast of champions...stupid hippie diet...

CC - THE ORIGINAL

Wow!! Soy...whole wheat and flax!! Oh, my!! Probably so much gas in that place....hey, don't light that.....BOOM!!!

D-INCARNATION

Mango's, smoothies, thats a gay breakfast, wheres the steak and eggs....

Canadasux

It's got to be a free breakfast because they can give that cr*p away, Harvey! That's the real scoop! If I ate that swill for breakfast, my lunchtime would be spent on the toilet. Foo foo, sui, sui, barf! How about giving them a steak-to-order and eggs breakfast?

DaveT

Here's the breakdown of my breakfast this morning: eggs, sauteed mushrooms, toast, coffee.
I'm a little disappointed the media wasn't there to film it.

Denden

"Being rich is so much better than being not rich."
That's you're silly idea! Hope you'll get there one day and feel for your self how it is to find out that no bank accn't can make you truly happy.
peace

Adri S.

Dear gawd, this is the weakest breakfast ever. I made myself benedict florentine with cilantro polenta, avocado, and homemade hollandaise that was far more delicious and filling than that type of breakfast. Plus, I live on minimum wage, plus it only took 20 minutes... keep your soggie cereal, lame.

dfsfcdhsjch

when i hear "richest breakfast" i am thinking caviar and gold lief will be involved. not stuff i can easily and fairly cheaply make at home. second, this meals dont even sound good. ill stick with the family farm raised pork products and homemade baked goods i eat everyday.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments