Will Smith

ATTACKS Kissy Reporter

5/18/2012 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0_c8lrhloj_0_n7c4zbbm
Will Smith just slapped a Ukrainian reporter across the face at the Moscow premiere of "Men in Black 3" -- and it was all caught on tape.

The Ukrainian reporter tries to kiss Will on the lips on the red carpet and the actor angrily pushes him away and then backhands him across the face.

You can clearly see that Will is incredibly pissed that the guy showed overt affection toward him.

After Will slaps the guy, Will says, "He's lucky I didn't sucker punch him."

We're told the dude who kissed Will is a television reporter who often kisses celebrities -- it's his schtick.

For the record, Will just came out in support of gay marriage.

A source on scene tells TMZ, the reporter's mouth brushed up against Will's and that's why the actor reacted so violently. Despite the incident, Will stayed positive ... and happily continued to sign autographs for fans and do red carpet interviews.

godfatherf49

h to the no . this guy was all over Will. give dude some space he aready hugged the guy

bronson

attacks? really? that was nothing. not even news worthy

Felicia

Other countries show affection like this to people, Will just showed how American he really is and how little he knows about other cultures, shame on him!

Laughing

LOL!!! If I were the Ukrainian reporter, I would have socked him after slapping me. I would have straight up boxed Will Smith. If I were Will Smith, I would have scratched that guys chin and said "my nuts itch"

JUstin

Culture My arse !! That guy wanted a Picture of him making out with will , all over the world...

JUstin

TMZ's headline say's alot about the current American media - Attack the Black GUY's character with a Headline , and hope people hate him -- Well , Thank God Americans are using their own heads now . With 81% percent not biting - SORRY TMZ , you are lame..and OLD ..lol

Amy

That "reporter" should know what's appropriate and what's not according to custom of those he means to interview. Spreading germs and herpes might be fine with Russians, but not us Americans. That's nasty. I would've smashed his nose.

ValVal

I would too... boy or girl, or I would slap them across the face as well if they ended up kissing me. Don't invade personal space.

FonzyFonz

I don't see how this makes the Fresh Prince homophobic.
So to prove we aren't homophobic we have to let some strange douchebag kiss us in the mouth? **** that I'd rather be homophobic!

popman83

Will should've beat the hell out of that guy who tried kissing him during the Moscow "MIB III" premier. Will is from old school West Philly. All I gotta say is that dude is lucky. Shtick or no shtick.

tjiski

I'm still laughing that Will's first reaction was to slap the reporter. What grown man slaps another grown man? In the words of Charlie Murphy: "u dont slap a man, even when slapping was fashionable... they would have a gun fight after that, somebody had to go!" LOL

chickflix

If instead of Will Smith it was a female actress and a reporter tried to kiss her, everyone would be angry at the reporter. He had every right to push him away - he was being assaulted.

A World of Love

i believe Will's honourable response to this man's offense matched the attacker's challenge. it's not a homosexual issue. were it made that way, he still reacted within the bounds of his defense.

deadinside

Will Smith needs to go away him and his annoying family!!!!! He should be greatful that anyone would want to even hug his sorry ass let alone kiss him... P.O.S PUNK!!!

Jason Izolt

Whether you support "so-called gay marriage" or not, that doesn't mean you support being kissed by a dude (especially without warning). This reporter was WAY out of line and is lucky Will Smith didn't whoop his ass right there on the red carpet.

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments