Nick Stahl

Cops Chasing Leads

In Missing Person Case

5/19/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0518_nick_stahl_tmz
The LAPD has received multiple tips in the Nick Stahl missing person case ... from people who claim they have spotted the "Terminator 3" actor since he was reported missing last week.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... investigators have been following up on the leads ... but so far, no contact has been made with Nick.

TMZ broke the story ... Stahl's wife filed a missing persons report with the LAPD this week, saying she hasn't seen or heard from him since May 9th.

Stahl's wife is concerned the actor has been frequenting Skid Row in Downtown L.A. -- a known drug spot.

TMZ obtained photographs of Nick at a bar in Downtown L.A. on Wednesday May 2nd ... where witnesses tell us he appeared intoxicated ... but no more than your average bar patron.

update_bar
Sources close to Nick tell TMZ he has reached out to friends via email to tell them he is ok and seeking treatment.

yerppi3

Yes, good work LA police. Stahl has been missing since May 9th, and you show a picture from May 2nd. What he was doing on May 2nd is really relevant to this investigation.

Jodi

I hope they find him alive and unharmed.

campy

Nick Stahl is uber rich! Who wouldn't want to kidnap him for ransom?

Bird

Why are they trying to find him when it's quite obvious that he doesn't want to be found? If he had wanted to go home to his wife, he would have, drug binge or not. He's a grown man, and whether he's screwing up his life or not, you can't legally FORCE him to go home and quit running the streets if he doesn't want to. His wife needs to file for divorce and move on instead of chasing him around like he's her rebellious teenage son and not her husband.

yerppi3

FUH Q-

What exactly are you suggesting? That she just say "ahh well" , and let her husband and father of their 2 year old daughter stay missing? He could be DEAD, he could be being held by drug dealers. It's pretty asinine to say she should just "allow" her husband to vanish, where NO ONE in his family knows where the hell he is or what he's doing, and she has a daughter asking for him.

Bridget

I hope the cops are able to find him and he gets his life back together. It would be such a shame for the world to lose another talented person to drugs.

NominallyNotYours

That one dude looks like Alexander Siddig. Nick Stahl? Who the **** is that? Is he related to Alex?

Can we have some naked photos of Nick to confirm?

NominallyNotYours

If he drowned, my condolences, as I've been in love with a girl who drowned. I'm truly, truly sorry.

Hopefully he died to a better playlist than I used with my girl -- The Beatles Rooftop Concert and Life of Birds with BBC's David Attenborough.

I miss her terribly,. as I'm sure you miss your person.

****ing breakfast at Denny's is in order.

Michael

She killed him and is doing this for an alibi so she can collect on life insurance.

niles

He does appear glassy-eyed. Check the piers.

billybob

He was killed by SkyNet, accidentally.

lanie

Well,I am not sure why TMZ bought/posted this picture. It was a full week before he disappeared. I guess they want to show that he was drunk on May 2nd.. Anyway he's now been missing for 10 days.. Something isn't right. I wonder if they've tracked his cellphone pings to find his location, assuming that he has a cellphone in his possession.

Also, did he withdraw a large amount of cash prior to disappearing? That would be the biggest clue, because if he didn't.. and his credit cards aren't being used, then something is definitely WRONG.

bunny

I hope he's not the type that does this to end a relationship.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm surprised the cops are looking for him. Adults are allowed to go off on their own accord, even if where they want to go off to is skidrow or wherever.

SheisHot

His wife is all sorts of gorgeous!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments