John Travolta Accuser

John Doe #2 ID'd

5/20/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0520_John-Truesdale
John Travolta's second accuser, known previously only as John Doe 2, has been revealed ... and his name is John Truesdale.

The NY Daily News tracked Truesdale down in Atlanta. He's 6-feet tall and weights 250 pounds and holds a black belt. He's a former high school football player and onetime U.S. Army medic.

Truesdale didn't say much when approached by the paper, saying at one point, "I thought I was supposed to be anonymous." He would only give a no comment when asked about the case.

Truesdale dropped his lawsuit against Travolta this week and fired his lawyer. He is now repped by Gloria Allred.

wasabee

So....Travolta was trying to get a piece of ruben studdard's snicker bar.

rob

Really? You gotta be kidding me.

buzz kill

I tend to believe him, if it wern't true he would be open to a libel suit. Who knew "Big John" liked dark meat?

Billy_BoB

Is it just me or does it look like he's covered in dry jism? And also not so dry jism on his hoody.

Is it weird that I noticed that, hahaha

LILLIAN SANTANA

I never did believe ether one of them .John isn't like that at all .Look at this guy he is huge .He is nothing but a lier.

happypat35

This is becoming beyond RIDICULOUS. If I were John, I would sue these fools.

Tye

Wussy

johntravoltafans

John Travolta loves his family http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7CuJDbCFMg

jason

Suprised that so many of u think all these guys are lying. They all have the same story for gods sake. It sounds like this is Travoltas M.O. Super creepy. I believe every one of them and I doubt they will get any money. Its to late for hush money and Travolta has a ton of defense money. I am shocked that so many of u think u know this guys charactor just because u like his movies. "oh my John would never do anything like that" Get real people, u do not know anything about what Travolta is really like. It is very likely these guys are telling us exactly what happened when they met up with this famous actor.

JLB

6ft, 250 lbs, blackbelt and a former medic...he could have dislocated Travolta's arm, reset it and sent him on his merry way if he got out of line. This is a load of crap...smh.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Who the hell files a lawsuit and thinks they're gonna remain anonymous? What a retard.

Kelly

He looks like an honest man, whereas Travolta looks like a closet case.

AZJamieLynn

No one would sex assult this guy even horny or paid... This guy just wants money. Sick

Keyser Söze

... This is so ridiculous.

Truesdale, I really, truly feel bad for your parents, who end up raising such a loser.

Gigi

He is 6 feet tall, 250 pounds, with a black belt.......and yet he did nothing to stop John Travolta from supposedly victimizing him?

If he allowed JT to victimize him, it obviously wasn't because he was physically scared of JT. It was because he was too impressed by his star power to stand up to him and say "get the hell away from me".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments