John Travolta Accuser

John Doe #2 ID'd

5/20/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0520_John-Truesdale
John Travolta's second accuser, known previously only as John Doe 2, has been revealed ... and his name is John Truesdale.

The NY Daily News tracked Truesdale down in Atlanta. He's 6-feet tall and weights 250 pounds and holds a black belt. He's a former high school football player and onetime U.S. Army medic.

Truesdale didn't say much when approached by the paper, saying at one point, "I thought I was supposed to be anonymous." He would only give a no comment when asked about the case.

Truesdale dropped his lawsuit against Travolta this week and fired his lawyer. He is now repped by Gloria Allred.

jason

People on this site are usually so smart and right on the money. This Travolta thing has everyone sounding so dumb. This guy is big and holds a black belt, therefore John could not have hit on him?WHF! He never said John overpowered him. He propositioned him for sex. Alot of faullty logic on this thread right now. Alot of u can not seem to get ur head around why JT would act this way, For thrills, its as simple as that peeps. They are not making all this weird stuff up about him. Why would they? U think its easy to get to Travoltas money? Its like saying all of Tigers mistresses were lying about Tiger. No, they were all just telling what happened to them just like these guys are. Trust me, these guys will not see a dime of Johns money but they just exposed this creep for who he is and what he does. disgusting behavior to say the least.

superbadnerves1

Liar liar pants on fire

Pete Beau

like I have been saying all along, johhny likes em big and black...I rest my case..

jason

BTW Travolta should not be doing this to people just trying to make a living. room service guys ect. He is a big powerful famous dude with lots of juice. Pick on someone in ur own league u big puss. I hate it when people abuse their power. I think there is something evil about it. If u have alot of power be nice to the people that serve u. do not use and abuse them. Bill Clinton comes to mind.

Tammy

Let's say that John is an undercover homo or a bisexual, are we supposed to assume that these men are homos too? I mean, does he ask for a massage therapist and they ALL turn out to be homos or does he ask for homo massage therapists or are ALL male massage therapists homos? What the heck?!

dane

ok, this is so bull****. why do courtrooms even give these people the time of day?

ken

HE IS HOT...I WOULD SO WANT TO RUB ON HIM....WOOF

tmzfan

Such BS. Just another freak trying to get money out of a celebrity.

cnobles24

Ok -- now I know it's B.S. Just look @ the guy. What man in their right mind would hit on this guy without being scared to cause a big fight? He is huge. Not attractive at all either I might add. I don't believe it.

Linda

Enough, already! He's a fraud! Please don't give this guy anymore attention! He wanted his name out there or it wouldn't have been out there....he makes me sick and so does Gloria Allred! Leave JT ALONE!!

holy crap

FAIL!!

Terry

Who the hell are you people but 3 rd party, passive observers. I am to.
Homey is a know homosexual so give up your defense of him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4