Kim Kardashian & Kanye West

Black and Blue

5/20/2012 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0520_kim_kanye_fame_flynet_2Kim Kardashian and current boyfriend Kanye West continued their trip to London by embracing their monochromatic differences -- KK decked out all in black, KW all in denim blue.

Kim has been in town to promote the upcoming season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and attend the FIFI UK Fragrance Awards.

Kanye has been in town to watch Kim promote the upcoming season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and attend the FIFI UK Fragrance Awards.

0516_kim_kardashian_kanye_west_together_couple_footer

Name Unknown

Anyone know another site like this one? Because this TMZ bull**** sucks. All they do is cover Kim Kardashian .

Regina

Is it just me or does Kanye have that same fake as hell, **** eating grin on his face in every single picture that they take together. I haven't seen him grin this much EVER. There is just something so unannatural and forced about it .
This doesn't look like a man in love photo, it looks like "what the hell have I got myself into now " photo.

Shakira

I wonder if they ask each other what the other is wearing before each outing?

TNT

Please for the love of God stay in London you pieces of skunk dung.

Jodi

I will be so glad when this showmance is over. All they do is go to different events, hold hands and skin and grin at the cameras. They do all of this to give the appearance of a real relationship for publicity He did her a favor by appearing on that stupid reality show with her family and she helped him with his fashion show.

JMP

"Gays ruin the sanctity of marriage!!!"

Look at this whore. She is not even divorced after her fake wedding and flaunts her new bf. But that is okay, she is straight! I hope she and Kanye get married real soon, so it can be her 3rd marriage. How holy and classy she is. No wonder everyone adores her. Such a great rolemodel! I hope when I have a daughter one day she will want to be just like KK!!!!!!

Mzvee1

We the public nd so called nothing to do with ur life fans..r giving them the $ they mk by watching there fake scripted show nd read the suit publicity. Wants u too read..#therertealpeepzintheworld..that matter nd make an honest living wrie nd or read bout that..

MrHarrybawls2010

LOL-LOOK AT THESE COMMENTS KARTRASHIAN: THE ENTIRE WORLD HATES YOU. BUT THEN AGAIN, YOU ENJOY GETTING PISSED ON DON"T YOU??

janet

Why does Kardashian need to so called promote the E! show in London?

Just because they made money and make money is all that is. They have a bunch of money. Not one ounce of class. They were never invited to any 'social' event's. Hell, Kim Kardashian was blacklisted from one of the most social events in New York City.

Kim needs to use West more than ever to promote and boost ratings and that is suppose to be sincere. That Kardashian con is not working in the states. The cable tv show on it's last legs.

Rick LaChapelle

I wore back AND blue yesterday! Why isn't my pic on TMZ? Where's my money for being photo'd?

JimmyB

It's a bit of a problem when SHE'S the adult in these relationships. She must like it that way.

Name Unknown

Anyone know another site that provides entertainment news? Because this damn TMZ bull**** suck big time. All they do is show Kim Kardashian

Evan

First off, kim is kanyes girlfriend, not the other way around. Secondly kanye isn't in town for her, he's on tour for watch the throne, she followed him along. No respect for Ye on here

Cheri

I would like to know from TMZ, there all over this k whore when it suites them but where is all the talk about all the so called stars that have and are turning there backs on this K thing, mmmmmmmm know reporting there. SHOWS what TMZ is really all about

carol

I wonder if that airhead Kim realizes she is still a married woman so if she is fooling around "in the biblical sense" with that ugly man she is an adulterer. Put that on your resume Kim.