Nick Stahl

Checks in to Rehab

5/20/2012 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0520_nick_stahl_getty
Missing "Terminator 3" actor Nick Stahl has told his wife he has checked in to rehab, TMZ has learned.

The 32-year-old actor was reported missing earlier this week by his wife Rose -- but e-mailed friends yesterday to say he was okay and would be unreachable for the next 30 days so he could get help.

Stahl's wife, Rose, tells TMZ she spoke to the actor last night -- very briefly -- and he told her he checked into rehab. Rose says she double-checked with the rehab this morning to make sure he was still there -- and he was.

Rose tells TMZ she is not even thinking about divorce right now -- she is just glad he is safe. Rose says the couple's daughter has been asking about Nick's whereabouts lately ... and Rose is glad she can now say that daddy is safe and will be home soon.

Rose says she plans to visit Nick in rehab as much as possible, but she doesn't know how long his stay in rehab will be.

NobodySpecial

One part of me wants to believe this is a cry for help and one part of me believes this is the start of another lousy reality TV show.

DaveT

I remember Nick Stahl from the Carnivale show, good actor and convincing, and it was a really well written show, good all around, they shouldn't have canceled it, now we're stuck with boring formulaic sitcoms and unrealistic cheesy drama shows.

peachpie

Rose said! rose said! maybe rose should keep her azz at home and take care of the baby. and please don't take the child to visit. or tell him about it.

Jay W.

Something about this screams... "look at me, look at me." If this guy really needs help, I hope he gets it.

::Sarah::

And once again she's the only source. She could tell us he turned into a green Martian and we were forced to believe it since no one has seen him. What about his case? Did the LAPD close it yet?

spectrabei

He's a great actor. Terminator 3 is the best of all the Terminator movies. I hope he can kick this and get back to his craft. His talent as an actor should not be wasted.

stargazer

He's done a whole lot more than Terminator 3, most of which is WAY better than that movie. He's a very talented actor, so I'm glad to see that he's seeking help. From what I've heard from a couple sources, his wife is part of the problem and could use rehab herself. It would be best for him if she just left him alone.

noel

I didn't know he was the kid from The Man without a Face. Great movie.

PT

Can you say "spin control"? I knew you could.

candy

Crystal Meth user

Chrissie

This Rose woman has been busy showing off her nose job in pictures on Twitter this past week..

Classy.

She doesn't seem too worried.

Donnie

I'm glad hes okay, really hope he gets the help he needs to get his life back on track.

Mrakulous

Who cares?

greg123

sucker
ps there guy men in rehab

janet