« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Allegedly Asks for Twit Pic

to be Taken Down

5/20/2012 9:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0520_tim_teebow_girls
Tim Tebow posed for a photo backstage with cast members of the Broadway music "Rock of Ages" ... and then asked for that photo to be taken off Twitter ... this according to one of the cast members.

Neka Zang posted the pic (see above) on her Twitter account at some point last night -- and even posted a photo of the whole cast Tebowing.

But the photo with Tebow was gone a short time later ... which she explained by tweeting, "Well, Due to Tebow's "image" I was asked to remove the pic of him with us half dressed ladies. He does know we arn't real strippers right?"

She went on to say, "Tweeps. I'm not mad, or judging. Just letting u all know I took the pic down. Ok. Thanks."

Calls to Tebow's rep were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TinyTim

His 30 seconds aren't up yet? He's not remotely interesting.

Craig

Tim, I'm telling ya right now... Get out of the public spotlight for a while and stop involving yourself with Hollow-wood or it's gonna be your downfall... This isn't a joke and I'm not kidding!

KD

Goody 2 Shoes Tebow is getting on my nerves.

Toilethead

He'd rather have his picture taken with a bunch of travesties.

Toilethead

That should be a Transvestites. Stupid spell check.

Laura

Leave Tim alone everything this guy does people always make more then it really is. Tim did nothing wrong in this pic with these girls he just cares about his image and wants to be a good role model thats all. Tim is one of the few left who actually want to do the right thing in this world people should start taking lessons from Tim on how to be a better person. TeamTim GO JETS!!! =)

StevenB

Someone's undeserved fame is going to his head.

Lisa

I wont have taken it down. Who does the guy think he is. I am a christian and he is pissing me off.

beth

Look here little boy...I am a good Christian woman and I follow the Bible with all my heart but these are pretty sweet girls in a play. They are actresses. ENJOY THEIR BEAUTY! The dear Lord won't get mad.

Throwback kid

I'm with you Jordan, he has just become too full of himself, he acts like people should hang on to every word he says. He is just a below average QB with too much time on his hands

Heron

Tebow or Tebow's lawyer is starting to take themselves a little too seriously. First the "My Jesus" tee-shirt thing and now this? You can be a "good Christian follower" and still not be a dck about it.

TheMarshmallowMan

The one in the middle looks like tammy faye bakker

Dietra

Like someone else said, Tebow seems like a nice guy,but I just don't know.I have no problem with Christianity,but I've always been a big believer that whatever type of person you are, it is going to show. If you are a GODLY person,it will show, if you are an -sshole, it will show. Just be who and what you are, because in my opinion, only people who have something to prove(insecurity issues) constantly have to go around telling everyone I'm THIS or I'm THAT. Perfect example- Star Jones.

Angie

Hey,Tim!! Have you ever heard of the saying: "Practice what you preach." ? Maybe you should do that instead of covering up that you're a fake!!!

Maverick

It's true. Tim Tebow doesn't like to be seen with women.

This prude is totally closeted.