Transgender Beauty Queen

NOT a Total Loser

at Miss Universe Contest

5/20/2012 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0520_beauty_pageant_transexual_apimages
After all the hoopla to compete, transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova LOST the title of Miss Universe Canada ... but DID manage to win something else -- Miss Congeniality.

Talackova took the stage Saturday night in Toronto -- along with 61 other Canadian women -- as the first transgender to compete in the Miss Universe beauty competition ... but was axed after the top 12.

If you recall ... the 23-year-old fought tooth and nail just to be allowed in the competition after it was discovered she was not a "natural born female" and underwent a sex-change operation 4 years ago.

Although she didn't make it past the semi-finals, Talackova took home a different prize ... she was one of four women to be named Miss Congeniality.

The real crown went to 26-year old Sahar Biniaz.

There's always next year.

DaveT

Is that a pre-op wang in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

RonRon

TMZ should really change it's name to HGA (Harvey's Gay Agenda)

static

A total train wreck.

jeff

If she was born a girl. She would be considered very pretty. I can't believe that was once a guy. Her face and body are fantastic looking. His, whatever.

Kelly

Sympathy prize......they just didn't want it to seem she/he was being left out completely. Personally, Im glad a "real" woman won.

Amy

Fug me...that's mental.

JarrH

yeah umm gross

Dingy

I can't wait to see Chaz Bono compete in Mr. Universe! She'll fit right in since those steroid monkeys have shrunk their testicles to nothing anyway! haha

Guch

why the hell is Ivanka Trump doing Miss Universe contests?

Jay W.

I like Jenna... uh gic gic gic. She's purty .

buzz kill

Calling Dr. Frankenstien, calling Dr. Frankenstien, your next patient has arrived.

Donnie

LOL Jay, I actually LOVE your banjo dueling scene! I'd ask for an autograph, but you'd probably just look away angrily!

Donnie

Yes, your response to my apology sounds like that of a very educated person. I shouldn't have called you a redneck because I was stereotyping and that was stupid of me, for that I apologize. But you're still an ignorant bastard who has wasted enough of my time. I don't even know why I'm dignifying your last response with an answer because it doesn't even deserve one. Done this this disagreement, have a nice life you close minded fool.

fread

Of course he won something. That was decided the moment they succumbed to their sponsors being bullied.

karlew