Bobbi Kristina

Underage Gambling

in Las Vegas

5/21/2012 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0_c1d25huz_1_t9r3yoao(1)
Whitney Houston
's 19-year-old daughter got away with a crime that everybody gets away with in Vegas ... she gambled underage ... and it was all caught on tape.

Bobbi Kristina was facing off with a slot machine at the MGM Resort and Casino Saturday night ... while hanging out with her 22-year-old boyfriend Nick Gordon.

It's unclear if Bobbi actually won any money ... but it's highly unlikely she walked away with anything significant ... because casinos usually require an I.D. before handing over large prizes ... and ya gotta be 21 to gamble in Vegas.

In fact, people under the age of 21 are usually forbidden from hanging out ANYWHERE in the casino area ... so it's a bit surprising BK was able to pull up a chair and hang out with the one-armed bandit for as long as she did.

Bobbi Kristina was in town to attend the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday ... where she accepted the Millennium Award on her mother's behalf.

A rep for the Houston fam who had no comment.

update_bar
A rep for the MGM Grand tells TMZ, the casino is currently looking into the incident.

JMP

Nothing happened to her when they caught her doing coke - why do you think THIS is worse than doing drugs???

Carol

Celebs and kids of celebs and get away with anything they want.

aidaman

"Whitney Houston's 19-year-old daughter got away with a crime that everybody gets away with in Vegas ... she gambled underage"

OH NO STOP THE PRESSES!!! The people commenting here are so stupid. "OH NO SHE'S GOING DOWN THE SAME PATH AS WHITNEY!!!"

For god's sake, I've never smoked, drank, used drugs, or done anything illegal, but even I have been to Las Vegas, sat at the machines, and could have easily gambled if I wanted to. Getting a speeding ticket is much more reprehensible than putting a coin in a slot machine and the commenters here are acting as if she's smoking crack.

BB not bb

Like your parents never bought you a lottery ticket when you were under age or anything like that? This is starting to sound like tattle taling. Whatever she does, someone is there to ask if she is going off the rails. Maybe she is just putting the quaters in for her legal age boyfriend who wanted to gamble and they wanted to spend time together. This isns't the crime of the century.

I guess her new reality show will be a hit because people are already trying to watch every little thing she does. Did they catch her having a sip of beer too or something astonishing act of debauchery?

wow

Where I live in Canada the legal age for drinking and gambling is 18. I lived in another country where there was no legal drinking age (it's now 18) and teenagers or young adults didn't go crazy for alcohol or be drunk and disorderly like American college students and teens when they're on holiday in Mexico. Just know your limit and there's no problem.

1985

Wow, that casino must be short on security. I live in Michigan, and I usually go to Greektown Casino in Detroit. The staff are always on guard to check IDs. To bad she's not in Michigan. There is at least two casinos( Soaring and Saganing Eagles), that will allow someone her age on the gaming floor with proper ID.

Mumra the Ever Living

Don't tell me, Whitney won the Millennium Award because she look like she was about a thousand years old by time she died of drugs.

FeNomenal

Oh please people. You act like you have never breaking any law or rules. Vegas is vegas and when i was her age I did the same thing and was drinking as well..so get over it..Growth took over along with responsibility and i dont do that anymore..but with what Bobby experienced and seen her parents had done, she should be in a far worst shape than what she is now...its not all because of granny taking over, its because she knew she didn't want to be like that...TMZ , this was a waste of a story...my opinion will only change if you catch her snorting it up..other than that this story is "FAIL"

Faye

Why is this even a story? Bobbi Kristina isn't a star or even a potential star. I don't care what Whitney's mama says, Bobbi can't sing so no one cares what she does.

Sabrina

She looks high...I hope I am wrong.
Whitney was a bad example.
She got what she deserved.

Enough Already

Right, wrong or indifferent, the most frightening thing is that someone was lurking around her and videoing her unbeknownst to her. Whether its her, other celebritries or the average, it's scary to think that there could be someone out there videoing you at anytime, any place. This is a f**cked up world we live in..........

USArmy

At least she isn't doing drugs. Why didn't the casino kick her out?

royalredus

I wouldn't know. There was a big TMZ logo and breaking news banner obscuring their faces.

Ivette

If I cant do it, she can't do it, bitch.

matt

I will not feel safe until that girl is in Jail.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments