Bobbi Kristina

Underage Gambling

in Las Vegas

5/21/2012 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0_c1d25huz_1_t9r3yoao(1)
Whitney Houston
's 19-year-old daughter got away with a crime that everybody gets away with in Vegas ... she gambled underage ... and it was all caught on tape.

Bobbi Kristina was facing off with a slot machine at the MGM Resort and Casino Saturday night ... while hanging out with her 22-year-old boyfriend Nick Gordon.

It's unclear if Bobbi actually won any money ... but it's highly unlikely she walked away with anything significant ... because casinos usually require an I.D. before handing over large prizes ... and ya gotta be 21 to gamble in Vegas.

In fact, people under the age of 21 are usually forbidden from hanging out ANYWHERE in the casino area ... so it's a bit surprising BK was able to pull up a chair and hang out with the one-armed bandit for as long as she did.

Bobbi Kristina was in town to attend the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday ... where she accepted the Millennium Award on her mother's behalf.

A rep for the Houston fam who had no comment.

update_bar
A rep for the MGM Grand tells TMZ, the casino is currently looking into the incident.

palermo

I predict she will have an overdose before the year is over

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Obviously, sh'es not that bright. She can buy her own machine and make her money back from own herself.

dd

Her hand isn't even on the button the guys is!...she still shouldn't be allowed to sit there they knew she was sitting there and did nothing about so let bygones be bygones.

Mike

Since when does anyone watch these underage drinkers and druggies?! Lindsay Lohan was in clubs in Hollywood when she was 12. The same as Drew Barrymore. The law is the law wether you're parents are famous or you are. Start enforcing it!

Who Knew

Can't even tell who it is with that stupid breeaking news sign. geeez people.

shadough

Has this girl ever been to school?

Mandy

I find it a little funny that she got away with it because I'm 32 years old and I was carded twice during my visit to Vegas last summer. I mean... I totally took it as a compliment OF COURSE :-), but I wonder why no one ever approached her? She doesn't look older...

dreamon

OMG are you serious??? put this trainwreck in prison...lol sarcasm btw

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I can't believe MGM would be so dumb. That sounds like something Hard Rock or Palms would do. Damn, the Orleans wouldn't even do that.

Bobbi honey, you are a beautiful young girl. I want you to look at pictures of Britney/Lindsay/Rhianna/Miley and then make a hard decision if that's really the direction you want to go. I think you're above that and I hope you'll take the right path.

ThePapparazzi

yet you can smoke a cigarette or get yourself blown up in iraq at 16-18years old.... the laws are so stupid in america

Name Unknown

I luv u RPattz!

I thought I saw her on the casino floor. I didn't think it was her because she was under age.

seemo

CRACKHEAD!!!!!

Savvy1

Another celeb brat that thinks she's above the law! You do have to feel a little sorry for the kid...her mom snorted all her money & Bobbi's gotta get the cash were she can.

PB

Bobbi Kristina, please see an orthodontist have your teeth re-aligned.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments